Match 19 in BBL|10 is Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars on 29/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars Match Odds
- Match Odds – Sydney Thunder 11/10 – Melbourne Stars 8/11
- Opening Partnership – Thunder 4/6 – Stars 11/10 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ EVS
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars is Match 19 in the BBL|10. The match is on 29th December 2020, and starts at 8.15am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the Manuka Oval, Canberra. It’s officially a home match for the Sydney Thunder.
- The winner of this match goes top of the Big Bash table.
- England international Sam Billings is in the squad for this match, and is in line to make his debut for the Thunder.
- Sydney have been in good form so far in the competition, and they sit in 2nd place in the table on 12 points from four matches.
- They have won three, and lost one.
- Melbourne Stars sit 5th in the Big Bash table. They have 10 points from four matches.
- The Stars have won 2 two, lost one, and had one no result.
- In their last outing they were undone by a magnificent 96 by Daniel Hughes, when they lost what is arguably the best match of BBL|10 – so far – by 1 wicket to Sydney Sixes.
- Nic Maddinson and Marcus Stoinis return to the Stars squad after missing the defeat to the Sixers. On the flip side for Melbourne, Nathan Coulter-Nile misses out.
Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars Spread Betting
- Sydney Thunder – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 41 – Buy @ 47
- Melbourne Stars – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 53 – Buy @ 59
Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars Prediction 29/12/20
These teams are two of the stand out performers of BBL|10, and I can’t wait for this match to start.
It really promises to be a classic with two really strong sides meeting.
And with Sam Billings coming into the Thunder side, the level of quality has gone up another notch.
I was edging towards the Sixers in this one, although the return of Marcus Stoinis for the Stars did make me reconsider.
The loss of Nathan Coulter-Nile will no doubt hurt the Stars.
And although with one being a batsman, and one a bowler, I do believe the loss of Coulter-Nile negates any advantage the Stars are getting from the return of Stoinis.
With that in mind, and Sam Billings in the side, I’m going to edge towards the Thunder.
In matches that look a 50/50 call, why not go with the side with the better odds.