Match 14 in BBL|10 is Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Renegades on 26/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Renegades Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Sydney Thunder 10/11 – Melbourne Renegades 5/6
- Opening Partnership – Thunder Evs – Renegades 5/6 – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ EVS
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Renegades is Match 14 in the BBL|10. The match is on 26th December 2020, and starts at 7.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the Manuka Oval, Canberra. It’s officially a home match for the Thunder.
- The Big Bash League resumes after the brief Christmas break with a double header. First up, its 5th Vs 6th.
- Sydney Thunder have 7 points from their three matches played. They’ve won two matches so far, and lost one.
- After losing their opener to the Stars by 22 runs, the Thunder have won two on the bounce.
- First up they beat the Heat by 4 wickets in Match 7, before they then thrashed Perth Scorchers by 7 wickets in Match 12.
- Melbourne Renegades sit 6th in the table with 4 points from three matches. They have won just one, and lost two.
- The Renegades got their campaign off to a flyer with a 7 wickers win over Perth Scorchers in Match 4.
- It’s all gone downhill since then. First there was the 145 run humiliating defeat at the hands of Sydney Sixers in Match 6. Then they lost to Hobart Hurricanes by 6 wickets in Match 10.
Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Renegades Prediction 26/12/20
This one looks set to be a close contest. There is little to choose between the two sides, but the Thunder just look to have the edge.
They’ve had the stronger start to the season, and there is still plenty to come from the senior players like Alex Hales and Usman Khawaja.
So for this one I’m going with the Thunder.