Match 7 in BBL|10 is Sydney Thunder Vs Brisbane Heat on 14/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and match prediction.
Sydney Thunder Vs Brisbane Heat Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Sydney Thunder 8/11 – Brisbane Heat 11/10
- Opening Partnership – Thunder 4/5 – Heat Evs – Tie 40/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ Evs
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Sydney Thunder Vs Brisbane Heat is Match 7 in the BBL|10. The match is on 14th December, and starts at 7.15pm local time, 8.15am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the Manuka Oval, Canberra. This is a neutral venue due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Both these sides lost their opening fixtures and will be looking to get their first wins under their belts.
- The Thunder lost to Melbourne Stars by 22 runs in Match 3. Positives for the Thunder to take out of the game was the form of Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, and young spin bowler Tanveer Sangha.
- Brisbane Heat opened their season in Match 2 against Melbourne Stars. The Heat got comprehensively outplayed, losing by 6 wickets.
- The batting was a major concern for Chris Lynn’s side, who never really got going. The Heat only managed 125 runs, and didn’t bat out their 20 overs.
- Not only was the batting a concern, but the fielding wasn’t great either.
- Hard to pick any positives out of the match for Brisbane, but one man who did do okay was Xavier Bartlett, who looked good with the ball. Bartlett returned impressive figures of 1/28 from this 4 Overs, claiming the big wicket of Marcus Stoinis for a 2 ball duck.
Sydney Thunder Vs Brisbane Heat Prediction 14/12/20
It’s hard picking form at this early stage of the competition, but one thing that did stand out in the opening matches was how poor Brisbane Heat looked.
They will have to drastically improve if they are to make their mark at this season’s Big Bash.
As for Sydney Thunder, they were far more impressive in defeat than the Heat were. They also have the firepower of Khawaja, Hales and Ferguson at the top of the innings.
Yes, there may be younger players around, but that trio bring a lot of experience to the Thunder.
On the form I seen of both of these two in their respective opening matches, I can only go with the Thunder to win this one.