Match 15 in BBL|10 is Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Stars on 26/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Stars Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Sydney Sixers 9/10 – Melbourne Stars 9/10
- Opening Partnership – Sixers 11/10 – Stars 8/11 – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ EVS
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Stars is Match 15 in the BBL|10. The match is on 26th December 2020, the second of a Boxing Day double headers, and starts at 10.20am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the Carrara Oval, Cararra, Queensland. It’s officially a home match for the Sixers.
- Either side could go top of the table if they win. Although the Sixers would need the Bash Boost point to be certain.
- The Sydney Sixers sit in 5th place in the table with 8 points from three matches. They have lost two, and won one.
- Melbourne Stars are unbeaten this season, they’ve won two matches, and had to share the points with Perth Scorchers with a No Result.
- The last time these two sides met, the Sixers won by 19 runs back in February 2020, in the BBL|09 Final.
- Josh Phillipe was the star of the show with 52 runs from 29 balls in a rain effected 12 Overs a side final.
Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Stars Teams
- Sydney Sixers Team – Josh Philippe (WK), Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes (C), Jordan Silk, Dan Christian, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshuis, Benjamin Manenti, Steve O’Keefe.
- Melbourne Stars Team – Ben Dunk, Andre Fletcher (WK), Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nicholas Pooran, Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Liam Hatcher, Billy Stanlake, Zahir Khan.
Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Stars Prediction 26/12/20
The Stars have made the better start to this competition. They look a well rounded team, with experienced with both bat and ball.
As well as the batting of Glenn Maxwell, they also have his middle Overs bowling experience.
The Sixers have had a reasonable start to the season, if not spectacular. They have a strong top three, supported by Brathwaite and Holder in the middle order.
The bowling just doesn’t look as strong as the Stars.