Match 6 in BBL|10 is Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Renegades on 13/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and match prediction.
Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Renegades Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Sydney Sixers 11/10 – Melbourne Renegades 8/11
- Opening Partnership – Sixers 10/11 – Renegades 5/6 – Tie 40/1
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Renegades is Match 6 in the BBL|10. The match is on 13th December, and starts at 7.15pm local time, 8.15am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the Bellerive Oval ( Blundstone Arena ), Hobart. This is a neutral venue being used due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- The Sixers lost their opening match to Hobart Hurricanes by 16 runs in Match 1.
- James Vince started his 2020/21 Big Bash campaign with 67 runs from 41 balls, top scoring for Sydney.
- The Sixers were in strong positions against Hobart both with the bat and in the field, and failed to capitalise on both occasions.
- The Renegades started their BBL|10 campaign with a 7 wickets victory over Perth Scorchers on Saturday (Match 4).
- The bowler did the bulk of the work, restricting Perth Scorchers to just 130 runs.
- Shaun Marsh and Aussie captain Aaron Finch put on 70 for the 1st wicket in 8.2 Overs, to effectively put the game to bed.
- This meant we didn’t get the chance to see the Renegades suspect middle to lower order tested. An area that could cause them problems in BBL|10.
- Live Match Centre, and our Big Bash Betting page has more information about all you need to know on BBL|10.
Sydney Sixers Vs Melbourne Renegades Prediction 13/12/20
Despite winning their opening match, I do believe that after the opening pair of Shaun Marsh and Aaron Finch, the Renegades batting looks a bit fragile.
Rilee Rossouw is decent in the middle order, but after that there isn’t much.
Sydney Sixers looked good in parts in their opening match. They will believe that they should have beaten Hobart, and will be looking to put that right.
And I believe they will.