Match 11 in BBL|10 is Sydney Sixers Vs Adelaide Strikers on 20/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Sydney Sixers Vs Adelaide Strikers Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Sydney Sixers EVS – Adelaide Strikers 4/5
- Opening Partnership – Sixers EVS – Strikers 4/5 – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 150+ @ 4/9
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ EVS
- Sydney Sixers Vs Adelaide Strikers is Match 11 in the BBL|10. The match is on 16th December, and starts 8.15am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the Bellerive Oval ( Blundstone Arena ), Hobart. This is a neutral venue being used due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- This match pits third against fourth. Sydney Sixers (3rd) have 5 points, while Adelaide Strikers (4th) have 4 points.
- Both sides have played only two matches apiece, and both have a game in hand on the top 2 teams in the Big Bash table.
- The Sydney Sixers have won one, and lost one. They started off with a 16 run defeat to Hobart Hurricanes in Match 1. Before beating the Renegades by the small margin of 145 runs in Match 6.
- Due to the nature of this season’s competition, both the Adelaide Strikers fixtures have been against Hobart Hurricanes.
- In Match 5 the Strikers lost by 11 runs, while in Match 8 the Strikers got their revenge with a 5 wickets victory.
Sydney Sixers Vs Adelaide Strikers Prediction 20/12/20
On paper the Sixers have the stronger batting line up, while the Strikers look like they have the better balanced bowling attack.
I know I could write this about every Strikers match, but Rashid Khan is the key.
If Khan can stifle the Sixers batsmen throughout the middle, then Adelaide are the likely winners for me.
I also don’t expect the Strikers to make the same errors that the Renegades did with the ball when they are bowling, and that will make runs harder to come by for the Sixers.
Confidence will be sky high for the Sixers though, and that momentum could possibly take them to victory.
I’m expecting a close match, but I’m sticking with my old mate Rashid Khan – hopefully ably supported by Danny Briggs – and going for a Strikers win.