Match 17 in BBL|10 is Perth Scorchers Vs Adelaide Strikers on 28/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Perth Scorchers Vs Adelaide Strikers Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Perth Scorchers 8/13 – Adelaide Strikers 5/4
- Opening Partnership – Scorchers 5/6 – Strikers EVS – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ EVS
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Perth Scorchers Vs Adelaide Strikers is Match 17 in the BBL|10. The match is on 28th December 2020, and starts at 8.15am in the UK. Live Match Centre.
- The venue for the match is the Adelaide Oval, in Adelaide. It’s officially a home match for the Perth Scorchers.
- After the Brisbane Heat finally got their first win of the season in Match 16, Perth Scorchers now sit bottom of the Big Bash table.
- The Scorchers have just 2 points from three matches. They have lost two, and had one no result.
- The Adelaide Strikers are in 5th place in the table. After four matches, they have 9 points. A win with a Bash Boost point would see the Strikers go top of the table.
- In the latest Big Bash Betting, the Scorchers are 6/1 to win the competition outright, the Strikers are 15/2.
- Keep it here at Cricket Betting Blog for free cricket betting tips for the Big Bash and all major cricket.
Perth Scorchers Vs Adelaide Strikers Spread Betting
- Perth Scorchers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 53 – Buy @ 59
- Adelaide Strikers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 41 – Buy @ 47
Perth Scorchers Vs Adelaide Strikers Prediction 28/12/20
Despite having two wins to their name, the Strikers don’t really seem to have hit a level that suggests they can win the Big Bash.
Are they going to get any better, or is this simply their level?
As for the Scorchers, things haven’t gone well at all. They simply don’t seem to have got going yet this season.
The Scorchers have a well balanced team. They have the explosive hitting of Colin Munro at the top of the innings, Mitch Marsh and Ashton Turner in the middle order, and a decent bowling unit to boot.
In the ‘no result’ match against the Melbourne Stars, they were in a good position and may well have won that match. I expect the Scorchers to finally win this time out.