Match 8 in Super Smash is Northern Knights Vs Otago Volts on 2/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Northern Knights Vs Otago Volts Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Northern Knights Evs – Otago Volts 4/5
- Opening Partnership – Knights 5/6 – Volts Evs – Tie 40/1
- Northern Knights Vs Otago Volts is Match 8 in the Super Smash.
- The match is on 2nd January 2021, and starts at 6.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui.
- The Knight’s sit bottom of the table with no points from two games played.
- The Northern Knights‘ most recent outing was a 9 wicket thrashing at the hands of Wellington Firebirds.
- A win for the Knights today will see them move off the bottom of the Super Smash league table.
- Otago Volts are only fairing slightly better than their opponents.
- They sit 4th in the Super Smash table on 4 points from two matches played.
- In their last match, the Volts lost by 61 runs to Canterbury Kings in Match 4.
- This may be Match 8, but with Canterbury still only having played one match, the 2020/2021 Super Smash still doesn’t feel like it’s really up and running yet.
- In the cricket betting, the bookies have this as a close match. The Volts are slightly edging the betting, but the Knights have home advantage!
Cricket Spread Betting
- Northern Knights /Otago Volts – Sell @ 0 – Buy @ 8
- Northern Knights – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 45 – Buy @ 51
- Otago Volts – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 49 – Buy @ 55
Northern Knights Vs Otago Volts Prediction 2/1/21
I talked up Tim Seifert in a recent prediction, and although he’s yet to hit his expected heights, I’m going to go with Seifert and his Northern team again in this one.
It looks a pretty even match on paper, and with the Knights at Even money, I think they are worth the risk.