Match 10 in Super Smash is Northern Knights Vs Central Districts on 4/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Northern Knights Vs Central Districts Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Northern Knights 4/5 – Central Districts Evs
- Opening Partnership – Knights Evs – CD 8/11 – Tie 40/1
- Northern Knights Vs Central Districts is Match 10 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 4th January 2021, and starts at 6.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Seddon Park, Hamilton.
- Northern Knights sit 5th (second bottom) in the Super Smash table.
- The have zero points from three matches, having lost all three games.
- The Knights lost heavily in their first two matches. They lost by 45 runs to Central Districts in Match 5, and by 9 wickets to Wellington in Match 7.
- Last time out the Knights lost a close match by 2 wickets to Otago Volts.
- Central Districts sit in 3rd place in the table, with 8 points from three matches.
- They have won two, and lost one.
- Central started off the 2020/21 season with a 39 run defeat to Wellington.
- They’ve since bounced back with a 45 run victory over the Knights, and they thrashed Auckland Aces by 70 runs in their last outing.
- Rain is in the air in Hamilton, so the match may be effected.
Northern Knights Vs Central Districts Prediction 4/1/21
With the possibility of rain effecting the match, it may become more the toss of a coin.
If it does come down to a shortened match, it could be a case of who holds their nerve the best.
Winning is a habit, as is losing – so with that in mind, I’m going to have to go with Central Districts to win this one.