Match 19 in Super Smash is Central Districts Vs Otago Volts on 18/1/21, here we bring you our match preview, latest betting odds, spread betting, and top match prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Central Districts Vs Otago Volts Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Central Districts 4/6 – Otago Volts 6/5
- Opening Partnership – CD 8/11 – Volts Evs – Tie 40/1
- Central Districts Vs Otago Volts is Match 19 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 18th January 2021, with a local start time of 4pm. The match starts at 3am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Pukekura Park, New Plymouth.
- Central Districts sit third in the table on 16 points from six matches.
- They’ve won four, and lost two of their six matches.
- A win for the Stags (Central) sees them go level with the top 2 on 20 points.
- Their opponents, Otago Volts sit fourth in the table on 8 points.
- The Volts have played five, winning two, and losing three.
- A win for the Volts would see them go just 4 points Central Districts with a game in hand.
Central Districts Vs Otago Volts Head To Head
- 8/1/21 – Central won by 53 runs
- 11/1/20 – Otago won by 9 wickets
- 2/1/20 – Central won by 5 wickets
- 10/1/19 – Central won by 54 runs
- 6/1/19 – No Result
Central Districts Vs Otago Volts Prediction 18/1/21
This is a huge game for both these sides in the battle for a place in the top 3 and the play-offs.
A win for Central Districts puts 12 points between themselves and Otago. The Volts only have four matches (20 points) left to play after this, so you can see the importance of it.
Defeat for the Volts would almost certainly mean the top 3 is all but decided with a good few matches left. So for the sake of the competition, a win for the Volts would be the best outcome here.
In their last match, Central beat Canterbury by 18 runs, thanks in the main to a 68 from Will Young, and 3 wickets from Doug Bracewell. The Stags also have captain George Worker in good form, despite him only chipping in with 32 in his last outing.
Otago have had a disappointing competition so far. In their last match they lost by 5 wickets to Wellington, and I can only see them losing this one as well.