Match 16 in Super Smash is Canterbury Kings Vs Northern Knights on 15/1/21, here we bring you our match preview, latest betting odds, head to head, and top match prediction.
Best Cricket Betting Sites
Canterbury Kings Vs Northern Knights Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Canterbury Kings 4/5 – Northern Knights Evs
- Opening Partnership – Kings Evs – Knights 5/6 – Tie 40/1
- Canterbury Kings Vs Northern Knights is Match 16 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 15th January 2021, and starts at 2.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
- Canterbury Kings sit in third place in the Super Smash table.
- They have 12 point from four matches – winning three, and losing one.
- In their last match, the Kings beat Auckland Aces by 6 runs Match 14).
- Northern Knights sit in fifth place in the table, on just 4 points.
- The Knights have won one, and lost four.
- In their last outing, the Knights got hammered by 80 runs by Wellington Firebirds.
Canterbury Kings Vs Northern Knights Head to Head
In the last 5 matches between these two sides, Northern Knights have won four, and the Kings just one.
The most recent result was in January 2020, when the Knights won by 5 wickets with 2 balls remaining.
- 12/1/2 – Knights won by 5 wickets
- 5/1/20 – Canterbury won by 7 wickets
- 16/1/19 – Knights won by 6 runs
- 9/1/19 – Knights won by 2 wickets
- 14/1/18 – Knights won by 4 wickets
Canterbury Kings Vs Northern Knights Prediction 15/1/21
The Knights are having a stinking competition in this seasons Super Smash. The only thing making them look respectable is the abysmal form of Auckland Aces.
Tim Seifert has been a bit of a one man show with the bat, and even the return of Mitchell Santner to the side hasn’t helped them.
As for Canterbury, even without the most spectacular looking batting line up, they still seem to keep on churning out results.
I do thing they are a vulnerable side batting wise, but I still have to back them to win this one on current form.