Match 16 in BBL|10 is Brisbane Heat Vs Hobart Hurricanes on 27/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Brisbane Heat Vs Hobart Hurricanes Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Brisbane Heat 6/4 – Hobart Hurricanes 8/15
- Opening Partnership – Heat 11/10 – Hurricanes 8/11 – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ EVS
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 15/8
- Brisbane Heat Vs Hobart Hurricanes is Match 16 in the BBL|10. The match is on 27th December 2020, and starts at 8.15am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the iconic Gabba, in Brisbane, Queensland. It’s officially a home match for the Heat.
- Brisbane Heat currently sit bottom of the Big Bash league with just 1 point. They have lost all three of their matches played.
- To add to the Heat’s misery, captain Chris Lynn has been ruled out of the next 6 matches with a hamstring strain.
- Hobart Hurricanes currently sit in 3rd position in the Big Bash League table.
- Peter Handscomb’s team have 11 points from their four matches. They have won three, and lost one.
- The Hurricanes beat the Melbourne Renegades easily by 6 wickets in their last outing. They chased down the Renegades total of 157 with 14 balls remaining.
- Live match centre and more free cricket betting tips.
Brisbane Heat Vs Hobart Hurricanes Prediction 27/12/20
It’s hard to make a case for the Heat in this one. Not only does the league table tell a story, but the manner of the defeats does as well.
Brisbane were thrashed in their opening match by the Melbourne Stars, losing by 6 wickets with 17 balls remaining.
Apart from Brisbane so far having a disastrous season, the Hurricanes just look like they have a better team on paper, and are my free cricket betting tip for this match.