Match preview along with betting odds, and top match prediction on Australia Vs India (8/12/20), in the 3rd and final T20 match of the series.
Brief Match Summary
- This is the third and final T20 international of the 3 match series between Australia and India.
- The match is being played at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) on 8th December. Play is due to start at 7.10pm local time. That’s 8.10am in the UK.
- Virat Kohli’s India side already have an unassailable 2-0 lead, so with the series won, might India tinker with their side?
- India won the 1st T20 by 11 runs on Friday. They then secured the series by winning the 2nd T20 by 6 wickets, thanks largely to an unbeaten 42 (off just 22 balls) from Hardik Pandya.
- While from an Australian perspective, do they really need to be risking any of the test squad in a dead rubber? Especially given all the injuries they are already carrying .
- There is talk that Australia may rest Steve Smith in anticipation for the Test series. And while Josh Hazlewood could play, is there any point risking him?
- White Ball captain Aaron Finch may return, he has a chance of playing according to Australia coach Justin Langer.
- Match Centre
- Free Cricket Betting Tips
Australia Vs India Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Australia 11/10 – India 11/8
- Opening Partnership – Australia 5/6 – India 10/11 – Tie 40/1
- Both Teams To Score 170+ Runs – 6/4
Australia Vs India Prediction 8/12/20
India look to be in a strong position to do to Australia, what the Aussies normally do to their opponents.
They have their metaphorical foot on the Aussie throat, and Virat is a man more likely to press harder, than help the Aussies back up.
India just seem in far better shape. Australia have too many players out, with their bowling looking incredibly under par without Starc, Cummins and Hazlewood.
It’s not very often you get the chance to whitewash Australia, but I think that may happen tomorrow.