The cricketing summer ‘down under’ kicks off on Friday (27/11/20), and here is the latest odds on Australia Vs India, along with our betting tips and match prediction.
- Australia Vs India is the first ODI of a 3 match series. The venue is Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG), and the match will be played in front of a 50% crowd.
- Match betting sees Australia as favourites – Australia 8/13 – India are 5/4
- The Aussies last played a 50 Over international series in England back in September, they won 2-1.
- This will be India’s first ODI series since their 3-0 thrashing at the hands of New Zealand back in February.
- Hosts Australia are ranked No.4 in the world ODI rankings, India are No.2.
- India have won three of their last four ODIs in Australia
Australia Vs India 1st ODI Preview
International cricket is back on the agenda, and what a contest we have in stall as Virat Kohli takes his India team to Australia.
Australia’s 50 Over side was last in action when they visited England in September.
The Aussies pulled off an impressive 2-1 series win, but it was far from a polished performance.
Outstanding individual contributions from both Alex Carey and Glenn Maxwell were required to get them over the line.
- Venue – Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)
- Date – 27/11/20
- Time – 03.40 (UK Time)
- TV – BT Sports
- Match Centre
- Cricket Betting Tips
No Rohit for India
India have no Rohit Sharma for this one, and his is a loss that is obviously going to be felt.
This could put more emphasis on Kohli and the middle order, but the great man hasn’t been in his best form most recently.
Kohli as we know though loves nothing more than proving people wrong when his back’s against the wall, and I expect him to come out fighting.
India’s last ODI series resulted in a 3-0 hammering away at New Zealand, so the visitors will be keen not to have a repeat performance here.
Australia Vs India Betting
- Match Odds – Australia 8/13 – India 5/4
- Opening Partnership – Australia 4/6 – India 11/10 – Tie 40/1
- Both Teams To Score 275+ Runs – 2/1
Australia Vs India Prediction 27/11/20
From an international perspective, India are going into this contest a touch rusty.
Most of their players will be battle hardened after the recent IPL though. So I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on the fact India last played in February.
Australia have their elite bowling line up of of Starc, Cummins and Hazelwood all available for this match. While India are without Rohit Sharma.
Prediction – All this points to a win for Australia.