Match 21 in Super Smash is Auckland Aces Vs Central Districts on 23/1/21, here we bring you our match preview, latest betting odds, spread betting, and top match prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Auckland Aces Vs Central Districts Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Auckland Aces 5/4 – Central Districts 8/13
- Opening Partnership – Aces Evs – CD 4/5 – Tie 40/1
- Auckland Aces Vs Northern Knights is Match 21 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 23rd January 2021, and starts at 2.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland.
- Auckland Aces are having an awful Super Smash season and currently sit bottom of the table with 0 points.
- They have lost all six of their matches so far this season.
- Opponents, Central Stags are second in the table on 20 points from seven matches.
- They’ve won five and lost two of their seven matches so far.
- The Stags are level on points with Wellington and Canterbury, but have played one more game than the Firebirds, who top the table.
- 31/12/20 – Central won by 70 runs
- 4/1/20 – Auckland won by 4 wickets
- 28/12/19 – Auckland won by 2 runs
- 15/2/19 – Central won by 44 runs
- 9/2/19 – Auckland won by 8 wickets
Auckland Aces Vs Central Districts Prediction 23/1/21
The Auckland Aces are pretty much nailed on for the wooden spoon as things stand. If they harbour any ambitions to climb off the bottom of the table they really need to win this one.
With Martin Guptill in the side they have a chance, he is 15/8 to be top run scorer for the Aces. The experienced Kiwi international has played in world cup finals, so won’t be phased by his teams current predicament.
The rest of his team may well be though, and that is the problem.
For Central Stags, they are enjoying a decent season. A win in this match confirms what is already a foregone conclusion – a place in the play-offs.
The Stags will be looking to finish top of the table though. They now have Ross Taylor back in the team to bolster the batting, and they know a win will see them go top for at least a day.
I am of the view that Auckland Aces will at some point win a match, it’s just very difficult to predict which one.
I’m not expecting it to be this match, so I’m going with a win for the Stags.