Match 9 in Super Smash is Auckland Aces Vs Canterbury Kings on 3/1/21, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and top prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Auckland Aces Vs Canterbury Kings Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Auckland Aces 9/10 – Canterbury Kings 9/10
- Opening Partnership – Aces 5/6 – Kings 10/11 – Tie 40/1
- Auckland Aces Vs Canterbury Kings is Match 9 in the New Zealand Super Smash.
- The match is on 3rd January 2021, and starts at 2am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is Eden Park, in Auckland.
- The Auckland Aces have had a shocking start to the Super Smash season.
- They even managed to drop down to last place in the table yesterday without even playing, summing up their competition to date.
- They currently sit bottom of the table with zero points from three matches played.
- Canterbury Kings have only played one match, beating Otago Volts by 61 runs in Match 4.
- They sit in 4th place in the table, having played two less matches than anybody else in the .
Cricket Spread Betting
- Canterbury Kings /Auckland Aces – Sell @ 0 – Buy @ 8
- Auckland Aces – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 44 – Buy @ 50
- Canterbury Kings – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 50 – Buy @ 56
Auckland Aces Vs Canterbury Kings Prediction 3/1/21
The Auckland Aces haven’t got going at all this season.
Every match so far I’ve been waiting for them to come good, and they keep failing to produce.
So in this instance, I’m going to oppose them and no doubt sit back and watch them finally win.
In all seriousness though, on current form I can only go with Canterbury Kings.
This has so far been a bat dominated competition, and with the Kings having the stronger looking batting line up, I have to go with them.