Match 21 in BBL|10 is Adelaide Strikers Vs Perth Scorchers on 31/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest odds, spread betting, and top prediction.
Adelaide Strikers Vs Perth Scorchers Match Odds
- Match Odds – Adelaide Strikers 9/10 – Perth Scorchers 9/10
- Opening Partnership – Strikers 5/6 – Scorchers Evs – Tie 33/1
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 160+ @ 8/11
- #OddsOnThat (Betfair Special) Both Teams To Score 170+ @ 6/4
- Adelaide Strikers Vs Perth Scorchers is Match 20 in the BBL|10. The match is on 31th December 2020, and starts at 8.15am in the UK.
- The match is being played at Adelaide Oval, and is officially a home match for the Strikers. Start time is 8.15am, UK time.
- The Adelaide Strikers sit 4th in the Big Bash table with 13 points from five matches. They have won three, and lost two.
- Perth Scorchers sit bottom of the table with just 2 points. They have played four matches (one less than Adelaide), and have lost three, with one no result.
- Adelaide Strikers squad: Alex Carey (C), Wes Agar, Danny Briggs, Harry Conway, Ryan Gibson, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, Spencer Johnson, Rashid Khan, Matt Renshaw, Phil Salt, Liam Scott, Matt Short, Peter Siddle, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Jon Wells, Daniel Worrall.
- Perth Scorchers squad: Ashton Turner (C), Fawad Ahmed, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matt Kelly, Liam Livingstone, Mitch Marsh, Colin Munro, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Jhye Richardson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Jason Roy, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman.
Adelaide Strikers Vs Perth Scorchers Spread Betting
Main Cricket Spread Betting Markets
- Adelaide Strikers /Perth Scorchers – Sell @ -4 Buy @ 4
- Adelaide Strikers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 Buy @ 53
- Perth Scorchers – 100-50-0 Index – Sell @ 47 Buy @ 53
Adelaide Strikers Vs Perth Scorchers Prediction 31/12/20
Rashid Khan now seems to have hit form and that is a great sign for the Adelaide Strikers.
Khan is also getting a great helping hand from former Sussex team mate Danny Briggs.
The spinner has settled in well to his Big Bash stint, and doesn’t seem to have let the disappointment of been one of the first players in the Big Bash to be substituted out of match effect his performances.
The Scorchers have had a sticky start to the competition, to say the least.
With no wins to their name yet, they will be looking for a confidence boost aided by the big hitting English pairing of Jason Roy and Liam Livingstone.
Neither got off to a great start in the 71 run defeat to the Strikers in Match 17. But both now have a match under their belts, and more of a feel for the competition.
With a batting line up of Inglis, Roy, Munro, Livingstone, (Mitchell) Marsh and Turner, the Scorchers are just too good to keep on not winning.
I’m going for them to finally break their duck in this match and record their first win.