Next up in BBL|10 is Adelaide Strikers Vs Hobart Hurricanes on 13/12/20, and here we bring you our match preview, latest betting, and match prediction.
Adelaide Strikers Vs Hobart Hurricanes Betting Odds
- Match Odds – Adelaide Strikers 8/11 – Hobart Hurricanes 11/10
- Opening Partnership – Strikers 10/11 – Hurricanes 10/11 – Tie 40/1
Match Preview – Brief Summary
- Adelaide Strikers Vs Hobart Hurricanes is Match 5 in the BBL|10. The match is on 13th December, and starts at 2.10pm local time, 3.10am in the UK.
- The venue for the match is the Bellerive Oval ( Blundstone Arena ), Hobart.
- Officially, this is a home match for Adelaide. The match is being played at this venue due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Hobart Hurricanes made a great start to the competition, beating the Sydney Sixers by 16 runs in the opening match.
- The Adelaide Strikers go into this match as favourites, despite the fact this is the first time we’ve seen them in BBL|10.
- The Strikers batting line up doesn’t look as strong as the Hurricanes, but it will be trial by spin for the Hobart batsmen.
- This will also be the first time we see Rashid Khan in BBL|10 this season. Danny Briggs could also make debut in this match.
- D’Arcy Short and Will Jacks only lasted 3 balls combined at the top of the Strikers’ innings in their opening match. They will both be looking for a score in this match.
- The key battle could be Colin Ingram and Peter Handscomb against Khan and Briggs in the middle overs.
- Live Match Centre
Adelaide Strikers Vs Hobart Hurricanes Prediction 13/12/20
Officially it’s an away game for Hobart, but due to Covid-19 restrictions, Hobart have home advantage.
The Hurricanes know the ground and conditions better, and that will obviously work in their favour.
I’m going to go with Adelaide in this one though. I just have a feeling they can expose the lack of form of D’Arcy Short, and Rashid can trouble the Hurricane’s middle order.