Cricket Betting Blog New Customers Offer - Deposit ₹1000, play with ₹2500 + a ₹500 Free Bet Gift; Bonus Code 10CRIC - 18+ T+Cs Apply
The Pakistan Super League (also known simply as PSL) is the premier T20 domestic tournament in Pakistan, and is becoming a major cricket betting event with six teams competing for the coveted title.
Pakistan Super League Betting Tips and Predictions
Welcome to our betting tips, here you will find all your free cricket betting tips on the Pakistan Super League (PSL), and all other major cricket competitions.
PSL 2021 Table
2021 Pakistan Super League
The 2021 edition of the Pakistan Super League got under way on 20th February. The opening fixture was Karachi Kings Vs Quetta Gladiators.
In total there will be 34 matches played by the six teams. All six teams will play each other twice in double Round Robin format. A total of 10 games each per team.
The tournament was suspended after match 14 due to Covid-19 outbreaks in numerous squads.
The competition resumes in Abu Dhabi on 9th June, where all 16 remaining round robin matches will be played. The play-offs are also in Abu Dhabi.
At the end of the round robin section, the top four teams qualify for the play-offs.
The play-offs see four matches in total.
- Qualifier (for the final) – Group Winners Vs Group 2nd Place
- Eliminator 1 – Group 3rd Place Vs Group 4th Place
- Eliminator 2 – Loser of Qualifier Vs Winner of Eliminator 1
- Final (Winner of Qualifier Vs Winner of Eliminator 2)
Pakistan Super League Teams
There are six teams that take part in the competition. The Six teams that take part in the Pakistan Super League are:-
Cricket Betting Sites
Rescheduled 2021 Pakistan Super League Fixtures
- Wed 9th June – LQ vs IU Betting Tips Match 15 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Thurs 10th June – MS vs KK Betting Tips – Match 16 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Thurs 10th June – PZ vs LQ Betting Tips – Match 17 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Fri 11th June – IU vs QG Betting Tips – Match 18 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Sat 12th June – QG vs PZ Betting Tips – Match 19 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Sun 13th June – IU vs LQ Betting Tips – Match 20 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Sun 13th June – MS vs PZ Betting Tips – Match 21 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Mon 14th June IU vs KK Betting Tips – Match 22 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Tues 15th June – QG vs LQ Betting Tips – Match 23 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Tues 15th June – PZ vs KK Betting Tips – Match 24 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Wed 16th June – MS vs QG Betting Tips – Match 25 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Thurs 17th June – IU vs PZ Betting Tips – Match 26 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Thurs 17th June – KK vs LQ Betting Tips – Match 27 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Fri 18th June – MS vs LQ Betting Tips – Match 28 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Sat 19th June – QG vs KK Betting Tips – Match 29 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Sat 19th June – MS vs IU Betting Tips – Match 30 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Mon 21st June – ISL vs MS Betting Tips – Match 31 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Mon 21st June – PES vs KAR Betting Tips – Match 32 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Tues 22nd June – IU vs PZ Betting Tips – Match 33 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Thurs 24th June – MS vs PZ Betting Tips – Match 34 @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
2021 HBL PSL Squads
Below are the revised squads for the Abu-Dhabi leg of the PSL, which resumes on 1st June 2021.
A revised fixture list for the remaining matches of the 2021 PSL can be found here.
Islamabad United Squad
- Shadab Khan (c), Ahmed Saifi Abdullah, Ali Khan, Akif Javed, Asif Ali, Colin Munro, Fawad Ahmed, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Mohammad Akhlaq, Musa Khan, Rohail Nazir, Usman Khawaja, Zafar Gohar and Zeeshan Zameer
Karachi Kings Squad
- Imad Wasim (c), Abbas Afridi, Amir Yamin, Arshad Iqbal, Babar Azam, Chadwick Walton, Danish Aziz, Martin Guptill, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Ilyas, Mohammad Haris, Thisara Perera, Najeebullah Zadran, Noor Ahmed, Qasim Akram, Sharjeel Khan, Waqas Maqsood and Zeeshan Malik.
Lahore Qalandars Squad
- Sohail Akhtar (c), Ahmed Danyal, Ben Dunk, Callum Ferguson, Dilbar Hussain, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, James Faulkner, Maaz Khan, Mohammad Faizan, Mohammad Hafeez, Rashid Khan, Salman Ali Agha, Seekuge Prasana, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Sultan Ahmed, Tim David, Zaid Alam and Zeeshan Ashraf.
Multan Sultans Squad
- Mohammad Rizwan (c), Hammad Azam, Imran Tahir, Imran Khan Snr, Johnson Charles, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Umar, Obed McCoy, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Rilee Rossouw, Shahid Afridi, Shahnawaz Dhani, Shan Masood, Shimron Hetmyer (partially available), Sohaib Maqsood, Sohaibullah, Sohail Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Usman Qadir and Muhammad Waseem.
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
- Wahab Riaz (c), Abrar Ahmed, Amad Butt, Bismillah Khan, David Miller (partially available), Fabian Allen (partially available), Fidel Edwards (partially available), Haider Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Amir Khan, Mohammad Irfan Snr, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Imran Randhawa, Rovman Powell, Waqar Salamkheil, Sherfane Rutherford, Shoaib Malik, and Umaid Asif.
Quetta Gladiators Squad
- Sarfaraz Ahmed (c), Abdul Nasir, Andre Russell (partially available), Anwar Ali, Arish Ali Khan, Azam Khan, Cameron Delport, Faf du Plessis, Hassan Khan, Jack Wildermuth, Jake Weatherald, Khurram Shehzad, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Usman Khan, Usman Shinwari, Zahid Mahmood and Zahir Khan.
Original Squad Combinations
Teams with a 16 player squad must have to have 5 overseas players, and 11 local players.
Team Playing Combinations
In the playing XIs, teams must have a minimum of 3 overseas players. The maximum number of overseas stars permitted to play in a match is 4.
History of the PSL
The Pakistan Super League was first held in 2016, with Islamabad United the first ever winners. Back in 2016, the competition only had five teams, a format that was repeated in 2017.
Expansion to six teams came in the 2018 edition, with Multan Sultans added to the competition.
- 2016 – Islamabad United
- 2017 – Peshawar Zalmi
- 2018 – Islamabad United
- 2019 – Quetta Gladiators
- 2020 – Karachi Kings
- 2021 –
Links and Resources
Pakistan Super League (PSL) FAQ
Six (6) – they are Islamabad United, Karachi Kings, Lahore Qalandars, Multan Sultans, Peshawar Zalmi and Quetta Gladiators.