IPL 2021 Betting – Match 3 Prediction– Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders on 11/4/21 is the 3rd Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our SRH vs KKR betting tips and match prediction.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Prediction
SRH vs KKR Prediction – Sunrisers Hyderabad To Win
SRH vs KKR Latest Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> Sunrisers @ 1.83 – KKR @ 1.83
- Casumo >>> Sunrisers @ 1.67 – KKR @ 2.15
- Betfair >>> Sunrisers @ 1.67 – KKR @ 2.10
SH vs KKR Match Summary and Preview
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR)
- Match 3 of the 2021 IPL
- SRH vs KKR 2021 Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, India
- Date – 11th April 2021
- Time – 8.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
- SRH vs KKR Toss – TBC
2021 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
SRH vs KKR Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
This is our first look at the two overseas captains in the 2021 IPL, as David Warner and Eoin Morgan lock horns.
It’s an intriguing clash, with Warner having more experience captaining in the IPL, against Morgan, who is a World Cup winning skipper.
Getting the balance of the teams correct is important, even at this early stage. And both sides already have questions to answer.
It will be interesting to see how SRH line up to start this season. Will they revert back to the Warner/Bairstow combination at the top?
Or will Bairstow again miss out, therefore allowing Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, and one other (overseas player) to come in?
There is also questions to be answered for KKR’s line up. They are led by the duo of Brendon McCullum (coach) and Eoin Morgan though. And these are two guys who know exactly what they are doing at this level.
How they choose to balance the side will be interesting. Do they stick with Sunil Narine, will be one question that needs answering.
Narine isn’t the player he once was, and with Morgan, Andre Russell and Pat Cummins pretty much nailed on for starts, it will be interesting to see who out of the likes of Narine, Lockie Ferguson or Shakib al Hasan gets the fourth overseas spot in the starting XI.
For my betting tips though, I’m leaning towards a win for SRH.
In the recent series between India and England, Bhuvneshwar Kumar was exceptional with the white ball. Alongside Rashid Khan in the Sunrisers team, that is 8 Overs of a T20 that are going to be very hard to score off.
For this reason, I’m going for the Sunrisers to win this one.
SRH IPL 2021 Squad
- David Warner (C),Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Virat Singh, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth Kaul, T Natarajan, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Jason Roy, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Shreevats Goswami, Basil Thampi, Jagadeesha Suchith, Kedar Yadav, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jason Holder, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Jonny Bairstow.
KKR IPL 2021 Squad
- Eoin Morgan (C), Dinesh Karthik, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pawan Negi, Tim Seifert, Shakib al Hasan, Sheldon Jackson, Vaibhav Arora, Karun Nair, Harbhajan Singh, Venkatesh Iyer, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Lockie Ferguson.
SRH vs KKR Head-To-Head
- 18/10/20 – Match Tied (KKR won Super Over)
- 26/9/20 – KKR won by 7 wickets
- 21/4/19 – Sunrisers won by 9 wickets
- 24/3/19 – KKR won by 6 wickets
- 25/5/18 – Sunrisers won by 14runs