Cricket Betting – New Zealand Vs Bangladesh 28/3/21 is Match 1 of the T20 Series, here we bring you the latest match odds from NZ v Ban, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Match Prediction
Prediction – New Zealand To Win
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Match Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> New Zealand @ 1.13 – Bangladesh @ 4.75
- Casumo >>> New Zealand @ 1.14 – Bangladesh @ 5.75
- Betfair >>> New Zealand @ 1.14 – Bangladesh @ 5.50
NZ v Ban Match Summary and Preview
- New Zealand Vs Bangladesh – Match 1 of the T20 Series (3 matches in total)
- Venue – Seddon Park Hamilton, New Zealand
- Date – 28th March 2021
- Time – 2pm NZDT/ 2am UK
- Format – T20 Day Match
- More free Cricket Betting Tips
- #NZvBAN | #NZvsBAN
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Betting Tips 28/3/21
- This will be the first T20 between these two sides for over 4 years.
- New Zealand absolutely hammered Bangladesh in the recently concluded ODI series, winning 3-0 with a clean sweep.
- The Bangladeshis will hope the shorter format gives them more of a chance against the dominant Black Caps.
- This theory is backed up in the betting. For the last ODI, 10cric had NZ at 1.08, for this match they are 1.13.
- With the same firm, Bangladesh have gone from 6.80 in the last ODI, to 4.75.
- For New Zealand, they are coming towards the end of a brilliant home summer, and they will no doubt want to keep their excellent form going.
- New Zealand go into this match – and series – without Kane Williamson, Trent Boult, Kyle Jamieson, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner and Tim Seifert.
- All are being rested ahead of the upcoming IPL.
- Bangladesh aren’t without their own missing player problems, both Tamim Iqbal and Shakib Al Hasan are missing from this series.
- Their absence will further weaken an already inexperienced side.
- Despite all this, New Zealand should still have too much for their visitors, and I can only see a fourth win in a row for the Black Caps over the Tigers.
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Head-To-Head
- 8/1/17 – New Zealand won by 27 runs
- 6/1/17 – New Zealand won by 47 runs
- 3/1/17 – New Zealand won by 6 wickets
- 26/3/16 – New Zealand won by 75 runs
- 6/11/13 – New Zealand won by 15 runs