Cricket Betting – Lahore Qalandars Vs Quetta Gladiators 22/2/21 is the 4th match of the Pakistan Super League 2021, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Lahore Qalandars Vs Quetta Gladiators Prediction and Betting Tips 22/2/21
Prediction – Qalandars To Win
- Lahore Qalandars Vs Quetta Gladiators – This is the fourth match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 (PSL6).
- The venue for the match is the National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan.
- The match is on 22nd February 2021, with a start time of 2pm in the UK, which is 7pm local time.
- Lahore Qalandars won their opening match against Peshawar Zalmi on Sunday by 4 wickets, and with 9 balls remaining.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi was man of the match, with the fast bowler taking 3/14 in his 4 Overs.
- Also in red hot form for the Qalandars was Rashid Khan. The Afghan also only went for 14 runs from his 4 Overs.
- The Qalandars did struggle a bit with the bat in their opening match, with only really Mohammad Hafeez performing, he top scored with 33 not out in a stuttering run chase that ended on 143/6.
- Pakistan Super League Betting
- Quetta Gladiators got off to an awful start in Saturday’s curtain raiser, losing to Karachi Kings by 7 wickets, with a huge 37 balls remaining.
- We thought the Gladiators batting looked weak, and so it proved as they were bowled out for just 121 in 18.2 Overs.
- Only Chris Gayle did anything worthwhile with the bat, the big hitting West Indian top scored with 39 off 24 balls.
- With the ball, Mohammad Hasnain was the stand out performer, taking 2/18 from his 4 Overs.
- All this leads me to believe it will be another bad day at the office for the Gladiators. Making Lahore Qalandars my tip to win.
- More tips like this can be found on our Cricket Betting Tips page.
- Lahore Qalandars – Sohail Akhtar (C), Mohammad Hafeez, Shaheen Afridi, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Dilbar Hussain, Zeeshan Ashraf, Agha Salman, Muhammad Faizan, Maaz Khan, Muhammad Zaid, Ahmed Daniyal, David Wiese, Ben Dunk, Rashid Khan, Samit Patel, Tom Abell, Joe Denly.
- Quetta Gladiators – Sarfaraz Ahmed (C), Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Azam Khan, Naseem Shah, Zahid Mahmood, Anwar Ali, Usman Shinwari, Abdul Nasir, Saim Ayub, Arish Ali Khan, Usman Khan, Ben Cutting, Chris Gayle / Faf du Plessis, Tom Banton, Cameron Delport, Qais Ahmad, Dale Steyn (Hasan Khan – opening 2 matches).
Lahore Qalandars Vs Quetta Gladiators Head-To-Head
- 7/3/20 – Qalandars won by 8 wickets
- 3/3/20 – Qalandars won by 37 runs
- 27/2/19 – Qalandars won by 8 wickets
- 23/2/19 – Gladiators won by 3 wickets
- 14/3/18 – Qalandars won by 17 runs