Cricket Betting – Islamabad United Vs Peshawar Zalmi 27/2/21 is the 10th match of the Pakistan Super League 2021, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Islamabad United Vs Peshawar Zalmi Prediction and Betting Tips 27/2/21
Prediction – Islamabad United To Win
- Islamabad United Vs Peshawar Zalmi – This is the tenth match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 (PSL6).
- The venue for the match is the National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan.
- The match is on 27th February 2021, with a start time of 2pm in the UK, which is 7pm local time.
- Islamabad United have been the surprise package of this season’s Pakistan Super League so far.
- With two wins from two matches, they sit top of the PSL table on 4 points.
- United started their season with a scratchy 3 wicket win over Multan Sultans.
- They then followed that up with a spectacular runs chase, seeing them chase down 197 to beat Karachi Kings by 5 wickets.
- Alex Hales set the tone for the win over Karachi. He got United off to a blistering start with 46 off just 21 balls.
- Peshawar Zalmi sit one place below Islamabad in the table, also on 4 points.
- Zalmi have the inferior net run rate, and they have also played one more match than today’s opponents.
- Wahab Riaz’s Peshawar team started their season with a 4 wicket defeat to the Qalandars.
- They followed that up with a 6 wicket win over Multan Sultans, and a 3 wicket victory over Quetta Gladiators. On both occasions, chasing down scores in the 190s.
- Despite these impressive wins, I’m going for United to win.
- Zalmi’s top order has been a bit hit and miss in their three matches to date, and because of this, I’m going for Alex Hales and Islamabad team to win.
- Islamabad United – Shadab Khan (C), Faheem Ashraf, Hussain Talat, Asif Ali, Muhammad Musa, Zafar Gohar, Hasan Ali, Rohail Nazir, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim, Ahmed, Safi Abdullah, Akif Javed, Alex Hales, Lewis Gregory, Phil Salt, Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Paul Stirling.
- Peshawar Zalmi – Wahab Riaz (C), Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Haider Ali, Amad Butt, Umaid Asif, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Irfan, Abrar Ahmed, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Amir Khan, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, David Miller, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sherfane Rutherford, Saqib Mahmood, Ravi Bopara.
Islamabad United Vs Peshawar Zalmi Head-To-Head
- 7/3/20 – Zalmi won by 30 runs
- 29/2/20 – Abandoned
- 15/3/19 – Zalmi won by 8 wickets
- 1/3/19 – Zalmi won by 10 runs
- 22/2/19 – United won by 8 wickets