PSL 2021 Betting – Match 31 Prediction – Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans Qualifier on 21/6/21 is the 31st Match in the 2021 Pakistan Super League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our ISL vs MS betting tips and match prediction.
Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> ISL @ 1.66 – MS @ 2.10
- Casumo >>> ISL @ 1.67 – MS @ 2.20
- Betfair >>> ISL @ 1.73 – MS @ 2.10
MS vs PZ Match Summary and Preview
- Islamabad United (ISL) vs Multan Sultans (MS)
- Match 31 of the 2021 PSL
- ISL vs MS Venue – Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Date – 21st June 2021
- Time – 6pm PST/ 2pm UK
- ISL vs MS Toss –
- Format – T20 Day/Night Match
- ISL vs MS Result – To Follow
- ISL vs MS Player of the Match –
Betting Tip – Usman Khawaja has been a revelation since joining the PSL when it resumed in June.
PSL 2021 Table
The group stage of the 2021 PSL is over, and we are now down to the business end of the competition.
The top 2 teams, Islamabad United and Multan Sultans meet in the Qualifier match, with the winner going straight to the final.
Islamabad have been the dominant team in the PSL this season. They’ve won eight of their ten matches, and topped the group by some distance.
Opponents, Multan Sultans, have had a mixed competition. They won five and lost five of their ten matches.
In the end they finished second because they had the best NRR of the four sides who all finished on 10 points.
The Sultans are in decent form though. Prior to losing Match 30 to Islamabad, they had won their previous four matches.
The only side in better form is Islamabad United, who’ve won their last five matches.
I’ve a feeling this one is going to be a close match, and it could be a thriller.
I’m going to go with United to keep their magnificent run going.
ISL vs MS Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
You can also read more about the PSL on our Pakistan Super League betting page.
ISL vs MS Head-To-Head
- 19/6/21 – United won by 4 wickets
- 21/2/21 – United won by 3 wickets
- 8/3/20 – Sultans won by 9 wickets
- 22/2/20 – United won by 8 wickets
- 26/2/19 – Sultans won by 6 wickets