Cricket Betting – West Indies Vs Sri Lanka 7/3/21 is the 3rd T20 match of Sri Lanka’s tour of West Indies, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20 Prediction
Prediction – West Indies To Win
Match Summary and Preview
- West Indies Vs Sri Lanka – This is the 3rd T20 of the three match series.
- The venue for the match is Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua.
- It’s a night match with a start time of 10pm in the UK, which is 6pm local time.
- Both sides have won one apiece, making this the deciding match to see who takes the honours and the series.
- West Indies won a crazy opener by 4 wickets last Wednesday, before Sri Lanka levelled things up with a 43 runs win in the second match.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20 Betting Tips 7/3/21
- This is the deciding match of the best of three series between the two teams.
- Sri Lanka haven’t won a T20 series since October 2019, so this represents a great opportunity.
- When the Sri Lankans won the 2nd match of the series, they ended an eight match T20 losing streak.
- The 2nd T20 was also an odd match, even though it was nothing compared to the mad 1st match.
- After getting off to a blistering start, Sri Lanka collapsed from 95/1 after 10.2 Overs, to 160/6 from 20 Overs.
- The Windies fared even worse, managing to get bowled out for just 117 in 18.4 Overs.
- Despite the set back, I still expect the Windies superior class at this format to come out on top – which is why West Indies are my tip to win this match.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Head-To-Head
- 5/3/21 – Sri Lanka won by 43 runs
- 3/3/21 – West Indies won by 4 wickets
- 6/3/20 – West Indies won by 7 wickets
- 4/3/20 – West Indies won by 25 runs
- 20/3/16 – West Indies won by 7 wickets