Cricket Betting – West Indies Vs Sri Lanka 14/3/21 is the 3rd ODI match of Sri Lanka’s tour of West Indies, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction
Prediction – West Indies to Win
- 10Cric >>> West Indies @ 1.43 – Sri Lanka @ 2.75
- Casumo >>> West Indies @ 1.42 – Sri Lanka @ 2.85
- Betfair >>> West Indies @ 1.44 – Sri Lanka @ 2.75
Match Summary and Preview
- West Indies Vs Sri Lanka – Match 3 of the three match ODI series.
- Venue – Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua
- Date – 14th March 2021
- Time – 9.30am AST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – Day Match, 50 Overs ODI – Part of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has more free tips just like this one.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Betting Tips 14/3/21
- This is the final match of the white ball leg of Sri Lanka’s tour of West Indies.
- West Indies have dominated so far. They took the T20 series 2-1, and they have an unassailable 2-0 lead in this ODI series.
- West Indies coasted to an 8 wicket win in the 1st ODI, before winning the 2nd match by 5 wickets on Friday.
- Despite a slight stutter towards the end of the 2nd match, the Windies pretty much won it with ease.
- As well as losing both white ball series, Dimuth Karunaratne’s Sri Lanka side now have no Angelo Mathews, as the experienced all rounder has returned home for personal reasons. The last thing an already struggling side needs.
- West Indies opening partnership of Shai Hope and Evin Lewis have been dominant. They put on 143 for the 1st wicket in the opening ODI match. Hope went onto score 110.
- In the 2nd match they put on a mammoth 192 for the 1st wicket, with Lewis this time making a century. He reached 103 before falling to Lakshan Sandakan.
- On current form its hard to make a case for the Sri Lankans.
- West Indies are a side with a bad performance always lurking around any corner, but on current form, they have to be the bet.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Head-To-Head
- 12/3/21 – West Indies won by 5 wickets
- 10/3/21 – West Indies won by 8 wickets
- 1/3/20 – Sri Lanka won by 6 runs
- 26/2/20 – Sri Lanka won by 161 runs
- 22/2/20 – Sri Lanka won by 1 wicket