Cricket Betting – West Indies Vs Sri Lanka 5/3/21 is the 2nd T20 match of Sri Lanka’s tour of West Indies, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Prediction
Prediction – West Indies To Win
Betfair >>> West Indies @ 1.25
Match Summary and Preview
- West Indies Vs Sri Lanka – This is the 2nd T20 of the three match series.
- The venue for the match is Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua.
- It’s a night match with a start time of 10pm in the UK, which is 6pm local time.
- West Indies lead the series 1-0 after winning a crazy first match on Wednesday by 4 wickets, with 41 balls remaining.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Betting Tips 5/3/21
- The first match in this series was utter madness, and brilliant entertainment.
- West Indies were the better side, but they did struggle playing the spin of Akila Dananjaya and PWH de Silva
- Akila Dananjaya recorded figures of 3/62 from 4 Overs.
- In one Over, Dananjaya took a hat-trick, only to go for six 6s in his next over.
- Take out the 6 sixes, and Dananjaya and Silva took 6/38 from 7 Overs.
- Sri Lanka were poor with the bat though, and even poorer in the field.
- With the bat the Sri Lankans only managed 131/9 with the bat.
- Despite the Windies issues with spin, they were by far the stronger side though, and that’s why I’m tipping them to make it 2-0.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Head-To-Head
- 3/3/21 – West Indies won by 4 wickets
- 6/3/20 – West Indies won by 7 wickets
- 4/3/20 – West Indies won by 25 runs
- 20/3/16 – West Indies won by 7 wickets
- 11/11/15 – West Indies won by 23 runs