Cricket Betting – West Indies Vs Sri Lanka 12/3/21 is the 2nd ODI match of Sri Lanka’s tour of West Indies, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction
Prediction – West Indies To Win
Cricket Betting Blog New Customers Offer - Deposit ₹1000, play with ₹2500 + a ₹500 Free Bet Gift; Bonus Code 10CRIC - 18+ T+Cs Apply
- 10Cric >>> West Indies @ 1.37 – Sri Lanka @ 2.85
- Casumo >>> West Indies @ 1.45 – Sri Lanka @ 2.75
- Betfair >>> West Indies @ 1.40 – Sri Lanka @ 2.75
Match Summary and Preview
- West Indies Vs Sri Lanka – Match 2 of the three match ODI series.
- Venue – Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua
- Date – 12th March 2021
- Time – 9.30am AST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – Day Match, 50 Overs ODI – Part of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Betting Tips 12/3/21
- West Indies lead the best of three series 1-0 after an 8 wicket victory on Wednesday.
- The match wasn’t without incident, as Sri Lankan batsman Danushka Gunathilaka , given out for obstructing the field when well set on 55.
- The wicket seemed to unsettle Sri Lanka, who then proceeded to collapse from 111/1, to 232 all out.
- West Indies were never troubled in their chase, and an opening stand of 143 from Evin Lewis and Shai Hope, ensured the Windies won at a canter.
- Hope helped himself to a century, eventually making 215.
- The low total from Sri Lanka ensured that their spinners never had the chance to put the West Indies batsmen under any pressure.
- I believe West Indies will be under pressure in this match though. It’s 7 years since West Indies won back-to-back ODIs at home against top 10 opposition.
- That said, I think it’s high time West Indies put that record to bed, and I’m backing them to win this one.
West Indies Vs Sri Lanka Head-To-Head
- 10/3/21 – West Indies won by 8 wickets
- 1/3/20 – Sri Lanka won by 6 runs
- 26/2/20 – Sri Lanka won by 161 runs
- 22/2/20 – Sri Lanka won by 1 wicket
- 1/7/19 – Sri Lanka won by 23 runs