Cricket Betting – Sri Lanka Legends Vs England Legends 14/3/21 is Match 14 of the Road Safety World Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Sri Lanka Legends Vs England Legends Prediction
Prediction – Sri Lanka Legends To Win
- 10Cric >>> Sri Lanka Legends @ 1.60 – England Legends @ 2.10
- Casumo >>> Sri Lanka Legends @ 1.60 – England Legends @ 2.25
- Betfair >>> Sri Lanka Legends @ 1.62 – England Legends @ 2.20
Match Summary and Preview
- Sri Lanka Legends Vs England Legends – Match 14 of the Road Safety World Series
- Venue – Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur
- Date – 14th March 2021
- Time – 7pm IST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – T20
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has more free tips just like this one.
Sri Lanka Legends Vs England Legends Betting Tips 14/3/21
- Sri Lanka Legends go into this fixture looking to cement their place at the top end of the Road Safety World Series Table.
- A win for Tillakaratne Dilshan’s team will see them go joint top of the table with India, and open up an 8 points gap to South Africa Legends in third place.
- While a win for Kevin Pietersen’s England Legends would see them join move to within 4 points of Sri Lanka, with England having a game in hand.
- Sri Lanka Legends are in great form, they’ve won their last three matches in convincing fashion.
- Their last three matches has seen them defeat Bangladesh Legends by 42 runs, South Africa Legends by 9 wickets, and West Indies Legends by 5 wickets. All since the resumption of the competition.
- England Legends will provide a much sterner test though.
- The English – led by Kevin Pietersen – have won two and lost one of their three matches.
- Included in the wins was a crushing 7 wickets victory over Bangladesh Legends, followed by an outstanding 6 runs win over India Legends in one of the matches of the competition.
- England then did suffer a good hammering at the hands of South Africa in Match 11, losing by 8 wickets as their weak looking batting line up was exposed.
- This match looks a difficult one to call. On one hand if Kevin Pieteresen can get runs, England have a bowling line up capable of defending totals.
- If Pietersen fails though, I think this will be an easy victory for the Sri Lankans.
- Kevin Pietersen has been boosted by Betfair from 2.7 to 3.2 to be England’s highest run scorer today.
- The same bookmakers has also boosted Tillakaratne Dilshan to be Sri Lanka’s top run scorer. The opening batter was 3.0, but is now a value looking 3.5.
- In my match prediction, I’m going for Sri Lanka Legends to win. England are too over reliant on Pietersen, making them the riskier bet. Although Pietersen is more than capable of winning the match for England.