Cricket Betting Blog New Customers Offer - Deposit ₹1000, play with ₹2500 + a ₹500 Free Bet Gift; Bonus Code 10CRIC - 18+ T+Cs Apply
IPL 2021 Betting – Match 6 Prediction– Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore on 14/4/21 is the 6th Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our SRH vs RCB betting tips and match prediction.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction
SRH vs RCB Prediction – Royal Challengers Bangalore To Win
SRH vs RCB Latest Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> SRH @ 2.05 – RCB @ 1.76
- Casumo >>> SRH @ 2.05 – RCB @ 1.77
- Betfair >>> SRH @ 2.10 – RCB @ 1.73
KKR vs MI Match Summary and Preview
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Match 6 of the 2021 IPL
- SRH vs RCB Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, India
- Date – 14th April 2021
- Time – 8.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
- SRH vs RCB Toss –
2021 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
SRH vs RCB Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
Is this finally the year that RCB fulfil their potential and become a force in the IPL?
An opening day win over Mumbai Indians suggests that RCB could mean business this season, and a win over Sunrisers in Match 6 would confirm this.
The key to this could be the balance of the side, and the impact of the overseas players. On Friday, three of the four overseas players had an impact for RCB.
Glenn Maxwell chipped in with runs, Kyle Jamieson bowled a tight 4 Overs, and AB de Villiers played the match defining knock. Only Dan Christian failed to have an impact, but I’m sure that will happen in time.
Compare that to SRH, and it’s a stark contrast. They played Jonny Bairstow at No.4 in the season opener, and he didn’t keep wicket.
Kane Williamson who was declared not fit enough to play in the defeat to KKR, could be available for this match. If fit though, would Williamson come in for Bairstow? After all the Englishman is in good form, and he scored 55 in SRH’s opening match.
Also, could Bairstow revert back to wicket keeper again? These are all questions that need answering by the SRH hierarchy. And if you want to be ultra critical at this early stage of the season, it could be argued that role of Bairstow hasn’t been resolved since the 2020 edition.
All in all, it could be a good time for RCB to playing against David Warner’s team.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
- David Warner (C),Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Virat Singh, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth Kaul, T Natarajan, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Jason Roy, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Shreevats Goswami, Basil Thampi, Jagadeesha Suchith, Kedar Yadav, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jason Holder, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Jonny Bairstow.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
- Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Yuzvendra Chahal, Devdutt Padikkal, Harshal Patel, Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa, Shahbaz Ahmed, Pavan Deshpande, Glenn Maxwell, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Kyle Jamieson, Dan Christian, Suyesh Prabhudessai, K.S. Bharat, Kane Richardson, Finn Allen.
SRH vs RCB Head-To-Head
- 6/11/20 – Sunrisers won by 6 wickets
- 31/10/20 – Sunrisers won by 5 wickets
- 21/9/20 – RCB won by 10 runs
- 4/5/19 – RCB won by 4 wickets
- 31/3/19 – Sunrisers won by 118 runs