IPL 2021 Betting – Match 4 Prediction– Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings on 12/4/21 is the 4th Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our RR vs PBKS betting tips and match prediction.
Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings Prediction
RR vs PBKS Prediction – Punjab Kings To Win
RR vs PBKS Latest Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> Rajasthan @ 2.00 – Punjab @ 1.80
- Casumo >>> Rajasthan @ 1.87 – Punjab @ 1.87
- Betfair >>> Rajasthan @ 2.10 – Punjab @ 1.66
RR vs KK Match Summary and Preview
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Punjab Kings (PBKS)
- Match 4 of the 2021 IPL
- RR vs PBKS Venue – Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India
- Date – 12th April 2021
- Time – 8.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
- RR vs PBKS Toss
2022 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
RR vs PBKS Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
This is our first look at Rajasthan Royals under the leadership of new captain Sanju Samson. It’s also the first time we will have seen them since they got rid of previous captain Steve Smith.
The decision to dump Smith may have raised a few eyebrows, and it certainly was a shock when the story leaked out. But after finishing bottom of the group last season, the Royal’s clearly wanted to try out a different formula.
Rajasthan were busy in the February auction. They splashed out on the services of Chris Morris, and with Jofra Archer missing injured, it looks a sure fire bet Morris will play.
For Punjab Kings, they have recruited Dawid Malan, Jhye Richardson, and Riley Meredith.
Any bowing attack boasting Richardson and Meredith will put the fear of god into opposition batsmen. How the rest of the Kings side lines up is another question though.
Chris Gayle is in the squad, as is Nicholas Pooran and Chris Jordan. The overseas selections look to be a tough call, and they will play a large part in the make up and balance of KL Rahul’s side.
For this match I’m going to go with the Kings. The Royals do have the experience of Samson, Buttler and Stokes, but overall their batting looks slightly suspect. Also, there is the inexperience of Samson as captain.
Punjab Kings have a strong opening partnership of Rahul and Mayank Agarwal. There is also the probability of Chris Gayle in the top, and with that three in any order, they will be hard to stop.
Getting Meredith and Richardson in the starting XI may be a challenge, but if the Kings can juggle their side and overseas stars to allow that, it will be some fearsome bowling attack.
Rajasthan Royals Squad
- Sanju Samson (C), Riyan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Mahipal Lomror, Kartik Tyagi, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Mustafizur Rahim, Chetan Sakariya, K.C. Cariappa, Liam Livingstone, Kuldip Yadav, Akash Singh, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Andrew Tye.
Punjab Kings Squad
- KL Rahul (C), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Nicholas Pooran, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, Deepak Hooda, Prabhsimran Singh, Mohammed Shami, Chris Jordan, Darshan Nalkande, Ravi Bishnoi, Murugan Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh, Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Dawid Malan, Jhye Richardson, Shahrukh Khan, Riley Meredith, Moises Henriques, Jalaj Saxena, Utkarsh Singh, Fabian Allen, Saurabh Kumar
RR vs PBKS Head-To-Head
- 30/10/20 – RR won by 7 wickets
- 27/9/20 – RR won by 4 wickets
- 16/4/19 – PBKS won by 12 runs
- 25/3/19 – PBKS won by 14 runs
- 8/5/18 – RR won by 15runs