IPL 2021 Betting – Match 10 Prediction– Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders on 18/4/21 is the 10th Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our RCB vs KKR betting tips and match prediction.
RCB vs KKR Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
RCB vs KKR Prediction – RCB To Win
Latest RCB vs KKR Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> RCB @ 1.76 – KKR @ 2.00
- Casumo >>> RCB @ 1.77 – KKR @ 2.05
- Betfair >>> RCB @ 1.73 – KKR @ 2.10
2021 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
RCB vs KKR Match Summary and Preview
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR)
- Match 10 of the 2021 IPL
- RCB vs KKR Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, India
- Date – 18th April 2021
- Time – 4.30pm IST / 11am UK
- Format – T20 Day/Night Match
- RCB vs KKR Toss –
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
- Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Yuzvendra Chahal, Devdutt Padikkal, Harshal Patel, Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa, Shahbaz Ahmed, Pavan Deshpande, Glenn Maxwell, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Kyle Jamieson, Dan Christian, Suyesh Prabhudessai, K.S. Bharat, Kane Richardson, Finn Allen.
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
- Eoin Morgan (C), Dinesh Karthik, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pawan Negi, Tim Seifert, Shakib al Hasan, Sheldon Jackson, Vaibhav Arora, Karun Nair, Harbhajan Singh, Venkatesh Iyer, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Lockie Ferguson.
RCB vs KKR Head-To-Head
- 21/10/20 – RCB won by 8 wickets
- 12/10/20 – RCB won by 82 runs
- 19/4/19 – RCB won by 10 runs
- 5/4/19 – KKR won by 5 wickets
- 29/4/18 – KKR won by 6 wickets