PSL 2021 Betting – Match 24 Prediction – Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings on 15/6/21 is the 24th Match in the 2021 Pakistan Super League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our PZ vs KK betting tips and match prediction.
Latest Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> PES @ 2.20 – KAR @ 1.66
- Casumo >>> PES @ 2.25 – KAR @ 1.62
- Betfair >>> PES @ 2.10 – KAR @ 1.73
PZ vs KK Match Summary and Preview
- Peshawar Zalmi (PZ) (PES) vs Karachi Kings (KK) (KAR)
- Match 24 of the 2021 PSL
- PZ vs KK Venue – Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Date – 15th June 2021
- Time – 11pm PST/ 7pm UK
- PZ vs KK Toss –
- Format – T20 Night Match
- PZ vs KK Result – To Follow
- PZ vs KK Player of the Match –
Match Preview – PZ vs KK Betting Tips
Fresh from their mauling at the hands of Islamabad United yesterday, Karachi Kings face Peshawar Zalmi in the second match of Tuesday’s PSL double header.
Karachi seem to have lost their way since the PSL resumed. They have lost both matches in that time, and have now slipped to 4th in the table.
Yet again, Babar Azam showed the way, the skipper scored 81 from 54 balls. It wasn’t to be enough though, as the Kings’ bowling let them down.
Islamabad eventually knocked the runs off for the loss of just 2 wickets, with 8 balls to spare.
For Peshawar, they sit 3rd in the table on 8 points. They have already played eight matches, so they really can’t afford to lose this one.
Defeat for Zalmi will leave them at risk of being over hauled by 5th placed Multan Sultans, who would only be 2 points behind, but crucially with two matches in hand.
Karachi are the favourites for this match with the bookmakers, but I personally think they are a touch to short.
With Zalmi looking better value at odds against, they are my prediction to win this match.
PZ vs KK Match Prediction 2021
PZ vs KK Prediction – Peshawar To Win
You can also read more about the PSL on our Pakistan Super League betting page.
PZ vs KK Head-To-Head
- 3/3/21 – Kings won by 6 wickets
- 2/3/20 – Kings won by 6 wickets
- 21/2/20 – Kings won by 10 runs
- 11/3/19 – Zalmi won by 61 runs
- 21/2/19 – Zalmi won by 44 runs