Cricket Betting – Peshawar Zalmi Vs Multan Sultans 23/2/21 is the 5th match of the Pakistan Super League 2021, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Peshawar Zalmi Vs Multan Sultans Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips 23/2/21
Prediction – Sultans To Win
- Peshawar Zalmi Vs Multan Sultans – This is the fifth match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 (PSL6).
- The venue for the match is the National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan.
- The match is on 23rd February 2021, with a start time of 2pm in the UK, which is 7pm local time.
- More tips like this can be found on our Cricket Betting Tips page.
- The Sultans go into the match as the bookies favourites.
- Both these sides lost their opening fixtures, mainly down to poor batting performances.
- Peshawar Zalmi lost to Lahore Qalandars by 4 wickets with 9 balls remaining.
- Zalmi’s stand out performer in their opening match was Ravi Bopara, who made 50, albeit from a pedestrian like 44 balls.
- Only Shoaib Malik made it to double figures from Zalmi’s Top 4 batting line up.
- Multan Sultans opening match ended in a 3 wicket defeat at the hands of Islamabad United.
- Despite only making 150/8 from their 20 Overs, the Sultans did look to have the match in the bag when they restricted United to 74/6 in the 12 Over.
- Lewis Gregory then led Islamabad home with an unbeaten 49, to register a defeat for Multans in Match 3 of the competition.
- It’s partly thanks to the cameo played by Gregory that I’m going for Multan to win this. Without the knock from Gregory, Mohammad Rizwan’s side would have comfortably won.
- Rizwan also continued his excellent form with the bat, top scoring for the Sultans with 71.
- Along with Chris Lynn and James Vince at the top of the order, the Sultans look the stronger side and are my tip to win this match.
- Peshawar Zalmi – Wahab Riaz (C), Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Haider Ali, Amad Butt, Umaid Asif, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Irfan, Abrar Ahmed, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Amir Khan, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, David Miller, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sherfane Rutherford, Saqib Mahmood, Ravi Bopara.
- Multan Sultans – Mohammad Rizwan (C), Shan Masood, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Khushdil Shah, Usman Qadir, Sohail Khan, Sohaib Maqsood, Sohaibullah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Mohammad Umar, Imran Khan, Rilee Rossouw, Imran Tahir, James Vince, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Carlos Brathwaite.
Peshawar Zalmi Vs Multan Sultans Head-To-Head
- 13/3/20 – Sultans won by 3 runs
- 26/2/20 – Sultans won by 6 wickets
- 28/2/19 – Zalmi won by 7 wickets
- 24/2/19 – Zalmi won by 5 wickets
- 6/3/18 – Sultans won by 19 runs