Cricket Betting – New Zealand Vs Bangladesh 25/3/21 is Match 3 of the ODI Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Match Prediction
Prediction – New Zealand To Win
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Match Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> New Zealand @ 1.08 – Bangladesh @ 6.80
- Casumo >>> New Zealand @ 1.10 – Bangladesh @ 7.00
- Betfair >>> New Zealand @ 1.10 – Bangladesh @ 6.50
Match Summary and Preview
- New Zealand Vs Bangladesh – Match 3 of the ODI Series (3 matches in total)
- Venue – Basin Reserve, Wellington, New Zealand
- Date – 25th March 2021
- Time – 11am NZDT/ 10pm UK
- Format – 50 Over Day Match
- More free Cricket Betting Tips
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Betting Tips 25/3/21
- New Zealand have already won the best of three series, as they have a 2-0 lead heading into the final match.
- The Kiwi’s walked to victory by 8 wickets in the first match, and won a far tighter second match by 5 wickets.
- Bangladesh have struggled to adapt to conditions in New Zealand, but did put in a vastly improved performance in the second match.
- In the opening game, the Bangladeshis couldn’t cope with the Kiwi bowlers, and were skittled out for just 131.
- In the second match they did manage a respectable 271/6, although it ultimately wasn’t enough, as New Zealand knocked off the runs with 10 balls to spare, thanks in the main to an unbeaten century from stand in skipper, Tom Latham.
- New Zealand still have no Kane Williamson for this match, and Bangladesh still have no Shakib Al Hasan.
- On the evidence of the first two matches, it’s hard to see anything but another win for New Zealand.
- Hold fire with your bets though. New Zealand may well experiment with the side with the series won, and you may just get slightly better odds if some of the Kiwi star men are rested.
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh Head-To-Head
- 23/3/21 – New Zealand won by 5 wickets
- 20/3/21 – New Zealand won by 8 wickets
- 5/6/19 – New Zealand won by 2 wickets
- 19/2/19 – New Zealand won by 88 runs
- 15/2/19 – New Zealand won by 8 wickets