Cricket Betting – New Zealand Vs Australia 7/3/21 is the 5th T20 match of Australia’s tour of New Zealand, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
New Zealand Vs Australia 5th T20 Prediction
Prediction – Australia To Win
Match Summary and Preview
- New Zealand Vs Australia – This is the 5th and final T20 match of the five match series between New Zealand and Australia.
- The venue for the match is the Sky Stadium (formally known as Westpac Stadium), Wellington, New Zealand. The match has been switched here to Covid-19 restrictions.
- The match is on 6th March 2021, with a start time of 11pm in the UK, which is 12noon (local time) on Sunday 7th March, in New Zealand.
New Zealand Vs Australia Betting Tips 7/3/21
- The Aussies seem to have now got the range of New Zealand in this series after struggling at the start.
- The Kiwis raced into a 2-0 lead, but Australia have fought back and won the following two matches. Setting up today’s decider.
- Over the course of the four matches, Australia have grown in confidence. At the same time, the Kiwis seem to have played themselves out of form.
- Australia skipper Aaron Finch has rediscovered his form after a difficult few weeks. In his last two matches, Finch has scores of 69 and 79 not out respectively in the 3rd and 4th T20s.
- The return to form of Finch, along with the Aussie’s superior bowling attack, are why they are my tip to win this match, and the series.
- New Zealand – Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, Mark Chapman, Hamish Bennett, (Finn Allen, Standby).
- Australia – Aaron Finch (C), Josh Philippe (WK), Matthew Wade (WK), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Ben Mc Dermott (WK), Riley Meredith, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, D’Arcy Short, Andrew Tye.
New Zealand Vs Australia Head-To-Head
- 5/3/21 – Australia won by 50 runs
- 3/3/21 – Australia won by 64 runs
- 25/2/21 – New Zealand won by 4 runs
- 22/2/21 – New Zealand won by 53 runs
- 21/2/18 – Australia won by 19 runs