Cricket Betting – New Zealand Vs Australia 3/3/21 is the 3rd match of Australia’s tour of New Zealand, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Prediction – Australia To Win
New Zealand Vs Australia 3rd T20 Preview 3/3/21
- New Zealand Vs Australia – This is the 3rd T20 of the five match series between New Zealand and Australia.
- The venue for the match is the Westpac Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand.
- The match is on 3rd March 2021, with a start time of 6am in the UK, which is 7pm local time.
- There will be no fans at this match due to a small Covid-19 outbreak in New Zealand.
New Zealand Vs Australia 3rd T20 Prediction and Betting Tips 3/3/21
- New Zealand lead the best of 5 match series 2-0, and will be looking to close out a series win in this match.
- The Kiwis won the first match by a mammoth 53 runs, and the second match by just 4 runs – with Marcus Stoinis and Daniel Sams nearly snatching the game for the Aussies at the death.
- The form of both Stoinis and Sams in the second match will give the Aussies a much needed confidence boost.
- Both players look set to retain their places, despite Australia coach Andrew McDonald hinting at changes. Any changes shouldn’t effect those two.
- For Zealand, they had the added bonus of the return to form of Martin Guptill in Match 2.
- Guptill must be the only player in New Zealand not to have had a good summer this season.
- His 97 in Dunedin last week will be a huge relief for both the player and the selectors.
- Despite the heroics of Guptill and co, I’m going for the Aussies to fight back and win this match.
- They showed in the second match how dangerous they are, and I expect them to just keep the series alive and nick match 3.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
- New Zealand – Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, Mark Chapman, Hamish Bennett, (Finn Allen, Standby).
- Australia – Aaron Finch (C), Josh Philippe (WK), Matthew Wade (WK), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Ben Mc Dermott (WK), Riley Meredith, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, D’Arcy Short, Andrew Tye.
New Zealand Vs Australia Head-To-Head
- 25/2/21 – New Zealand won by 4 runs
- 22/2/21 – New Zealand won by 53 runs
- 21/2/18 – Australia won by 19 runs
- 16/2/18 – Australia won by 5 wickets
- 3/2/189 – Australia won by 7 wickets