Cricket Betting – New Zealand Vs Australia 25/2/21 is the 2nd match of Australia’s tour of New Zealand, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Prediction – Australia To Win
New Zealand Vs Australia 2nd T20 Preview 25/2/21
- New Zealand Vs Australia – This is the 2nd T20 of the five match series between New Zealand and Australia.
- The venue for the match is the University Oval, Dunedin, New Zealand.
- The match is on 25th February 2021, with a start time of 1am in the UK, which is 2pm local time.
- New Zealand won the 1st match with relative ease – by 53 runs, with 15 balls remaining. The Kiwis made 184/5 from their 20 Overs.
- The standout performance came from Devon Conway, who smashed an unbeaten 99 from just 59 balls.
- The Australia run chase never got going. When Glenn Maxwell got out in the 5th Over, the score was 4/19, and the game was already all but done.
- Spinner Ish Sodhi then cashed in and wrapped up the game with 4/28 from his 4 Overs.
New Zealand Vs Australia 2nd T20 Prediction and Betting Tips 25/2/21
- Australia openly admitted they got their lengths wrong – particularly to Devon Conway – at the death.
- The main reason I’m tipping them to win this match is I can’t see them making the same mistake twice.
- Aaron Finch must have thought he was still captaining the Melbourne Stars at times during the 1st match, and I also expect his luck to turn sooner rather than later.
- New Zealand – Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, Mark Chapman, Hamish Bennett, (Finn Allen, Standby).
- Australia – Aaron Finch (C), Josh Philippe (WK), Matthew Wade (WK), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Ben Mc Dermott (WK), Riley Meredith, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, D’Arcy Short, Andrew Tye.
New Zealand Vs Australia Head-To-Head
- 22/2/21 – New Zealand won by 53 runs
- 21/2/18 – Australia won by 19 runs
- 16/2/18 – Australia won by 5 wickets
- 3/2/189 – Australia won by 7 wickets
- 18/3/16 – New Zealand won by 8 runs