IPL Betting 2021 – Match 1 Prediction – Mumbai Indians Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 9/4/21 is Match 1 in the 2021 IPL, here we bring you the latest match odds and our MI Vs RCB betting tips and match prediction for their Indian Premier League fixture.
Mumbia Indians Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction 2021
MI vs RCB Prediction – Mumbai Indians To Win
MI Vs RCB Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> Mumbai @ 1.83 – RCB @ 1.83
- Casumo >>> Mumbai @ 1.67 – RCB @ 2.15
- Betfair >>> Mumbai @ 1.67 – RCB @ 2.10
MI vs RCB 2021 Match Summary and Preview
- Mumbai Indians (MI) Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Match 1 of the Indian Premier League
- MI vs RCB 2021 Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, India
- Date – 9th April 2021
- Time – 8.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
- MI vs RCB Toss – TBC
2022 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
MI Vs RCB Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
Mumbai Indians start their campaign to win three IPL titles in a row against perennial under achievers Royal Challengers Bangalore in the opening match of the 2021 IPL.
This match promises to be a cracker. It’s Rohit Sharma vs Virat Kohli, the number 1 side vs the pretenders to the crown, what more could we ask for first up?
Obviously there is no team form to go on in the first match. But Mumbai are a well oiled finely tuned team. Whereas RCB seem to be continually looking for the right formula and balance.
Should they get it correct, then RCB will be a match for anybody, and serious contenders to win the competition.
Unfortunately for RCB fans, they haven’t managed to achieve this so far.
So with this in mind, when it comes to tipping, we can only go with what we know. And what we know is that Mumbai go into this competition as the defending champions, with a strong all round team.
Yes, on their day RCB can beat anybody. But Mumbai are the proven better side over the past couple of seasons, so we have to stick with them and expect Rohit’s team to win this one.
Mumbai Indians Squad –
- Rohit Sharma (C), Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad –
- Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Yuzvendra Chahal, Devdutt Padikkal, Harshal Patel, Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa, Shahbaz Ahmed, Pavan Deshpande, Glenn Maxwell, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Kyle Jamieson, Dan Christian, Suyesh Prabhudessai, K.S. Bharat, Kane Richardson, Finn Allen.
MI vs RCB Head-To-Head
- 28/10/20 – MI won by 5 wickets
- 28/9/20 – Match Tied – RCB won Super Over
- 15/4/19 – MI won by 5 wickets
- 28/3/19 – MI won by 6 runs
- 1/5/18 – RCB won by 14 runs