Cricket Betting – Lahore Qalandars Vs Multan Sultans 26/2/21 is the 7th match of the Pakistan Super League 2021, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Cricket Betting Sites
Lahore Qalandars Vs Multan Sultans Prediction and Betting Tips 26/2/21
Prediction – Multan Sultans To Win
- Lahore Qalandars Vs Multan Sultans – This is the seventh match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 (PSL6).
- The venue for the match is the National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan.
- The match is on 26th February 2021, with a start time of 10am in the UK, which is 3pm local time.
- Lahore Qalandars sit top of the table with two wins from two matches.
- Both of the Qalandars wins come with a good bit to spare.
- In a blow to Lahore, star spinner Rashid Khan has had to leave the competition after being called up to play for Afghanistan.
- Despite having a strong looking squad on paper, Multan Sultans have had a disappointing start to the PSL6.
- The Sultans sit 5th in the table on 0 points after losing both their opening matches.
- The batting fired in the Sultans last match as they scored 193/4 from their 20 Overs.
- Unfortunately for Mohammad Rizwan’s team, the bowlers couldn’t defend that total as they lost by 6 wickets to Peshawar Zalmi.
- The Sultans came close to winning their last match, and along with the loss of Rashid Khan for the Qalandars, I’m going for the Sultans to get their first win.
- Lahore Qalandars – Sohail Akhtar (C), Mohammad Hafeez, Shaheen Afridi, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Dilbar Hussain, Zeeshan Ashraf, Agha Salman, Muhammad Faizan, Maaz Khan, Muhammad Zaid, Ahmed Daniyal, David Wiese, Ben Dunk, Rashid Khan, Samit Patel, Tom Abell, Joe Denly.
- Multan Sultans – Mohammad Rizwan (C), Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Khushdil Shah, Usman Qadir, Sohail Khan, Shan Masood, Sohaib Maqsood, Sohaibullah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Mohammad Umar, Imran Khan, Rilee Rossouw, Imran Tahir, James Vince, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Carlos Brathwaite.
Lahore Qalandars Vs Multan Sultans Head-To-Head
- 15/11/20 – Qalandars won by 25 runs
- 15/3/20 – Qalandars won by 9 wickets
- 21/2/20 – Sultans won by 5 wickets
- 11/3/19 – Sultans won by 7 wickets
- 22/2/19 – Qalandars won by 6 wickets