IPL 2021 Betting – Match 15 Prediction– Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings on 21/4/21 is the 15th Match in the 2021 Indian Premier League, here we bring you the latest match betting info, along with our KKR vs CSK betting tips and match prediction.
KKR vs CSK Betting Tips & Prediction 2021
KKR vs CSK Prediction – Chennai To Win
Latest KKR vs CSK Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> KKR @ 1.96 – CSK @ 1.82
- Casumo >>> KKR @ 2.00 – CSK @ 1.80
- Betfair >>> KKR @ 2.00 – CSK @ 1.80
2022 IPL Betting - Latest Betting Odds
KKR vs CSK Match Summary and Preview
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) vs Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
- Match 15 of the 2021 IPL
- KKR vs CSK Venue – Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India
- Date – 21st April 2021
- Time – 8.30pm IST / 3pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
- KRR vs CSK Toss –
Here at CBB we have plenty more free Cricket Betting Tips on all major matches, including all 60 matches in the 2021 IPL.
You can also read more about the IPL on our Indian Premier League betting page.
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
- Eoin Morgan (C), Dinesh Karthik, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pawan Negi, Tim Seifert, Shakib al Hasan, Sheldon Jackson, Vaibhav Arora, Karun Nair, Harbhajan Singh, Venkatesh Iyer, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Lockie Ferguson.
Chennai Super Kings Squad
- MS Dhoni (C), Narayan Jagadeesabn, Suresh Raina, Ruturaj Gaikwad, KM Asif, Karn Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Deepak Chahar, Faf du Plessis, Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Imran Tahir, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, K Gowtham, Cheteshwar Pujara, M.Harisankar Reddy, K.Bhagath Varma, C Hari Nishaanth, R Sai Kishore, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Lungi Ngidi, Sam Curran (Josh Hazlewood withdrawn).
KKR vs CSK Head-To-Head
- 29/10/20 – CSK won by 6 wickets
- 7/10/20 – KKR won by 10 runs
- 14/4/19 – CSK won by 5 wickets
- 9/4/19 – CSK won by 7 wickets
- 3/5/18 – KKR won by 6 wickets