Cricket Betting – Karachi Kings Vs Quetta Gladiators 20/2/21 is the opening match of the Pakistan Super League 2021, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Prediction – Karachi Kings To Win
Match Preview Karachi Kings Vs Quetta Gladiators
- Karachi Kings Vs Quetta Gladiators is Match 1 of the 2021 Pakistan Super League.
- National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan.
- 20th February 2021, 7pm local (3pm UK).
- Karachi Kings won the 2020 edition of the Pakistan Super League back in November.
- In the Round Robin stage, the Kings finished 2nd in the table on 11 points.
- They won just five of their 10 matches, with 4 defeats, and one No Result.
- In 2020, Quetta Gladiators finished outside the play off positions, in 5th place.
- The Gladiators got 9 points from their 10 matches.
- They won four, lost five, and had one No Result.
- The Gladiators won both matches between these two last year.
- Pakistan Super League Betting
- Cricket Betting Tips
- Karachi Kings Squad – Imad Wasim (C), Babar Azam, Mohammad Amir, Aamer Yamin, Sharjeel Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Arshad Iqbal, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Ilyas, Zeeshan Malik, Qasim Akram, Abbas Afridi, Colin Ingram, Mohammad Nabi, Dan Christian, Chadwick Walton, Joe Clarke, Noor Ahmad
- Quetta Gladiators – Sarfaraz Ahmed (C), Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Azam Khan, Naseem Shah, Zahid Mahmood, Anwar Ali, Usman Shinwari, Abdul Nasir, Saim Ayub, Arish Ali Khan, Usman Khan, Ben Cutting, Chris Gayle / Faf du Plessis, Tom Banton, Cameron Delport, Qais Ahmad, Dale Steyn (Hasan Khan – opening 2 matches).
Kings Vs Gladiators Head-To-Head
- 15/3/20 – Gladiators won by 5 wickets
- 23/2/20 – Gladiators won by 5 wickets
- 10/3/19 – Kings won by 1 run
- 24/2/19 – Kings won by 6 wickets
- 8/3/18 – Gladiators won by 67 runs
Karachi Kings Vs Quetta Gladiators Prediction and Betting Tips
The opening match of the 2021 Pakistan Super League is finally upon us, and what a spectacle we have for our curtain raiser.
Although the player XI’s haven’t yet been named, Karachi Kings look to have the better balanced side, but the Gladiators have an explosive looking batting line up. So it promises to be fascinating, if nothing else.
Last year’s winners Karachi, are likely to line up with Babar Azam, Joe Clarke and Colin Ingram in their batting line up. They then have the power hitting of serial franchise winner Dan Christian, backed up by all-rounders Mohammad Nabi and Imad Wasim.
The Kings bowling line up will be spearheaded by Mohammad Amir, but it does look slightly all rounder heavy, as opposed to specialist bowlers.
For Quetta, they had a disappointing campaign last year, and they will be looking to improve this time around.
Chris Galye 4/9 to hit a 6 with Betfair #OddOnThat
They will obviously rely heavily on Chris Gayle. But there is also a lot of big hitting talent in this squad, so don’t be just looking for the big West Indian to provide all the fireworks.
Ben Cutting is a destructive middle order hitter, who also is a handy fast bowler, and there is also the explosive batting of Tom Banton to supplement Gayle. But after that, it does look a bit fragile.
The Gladiators have also been hit by the news that Dale Steyn will be missing the first two matches, so they already go into the match a bowler down.
All this adds up to the Kings as are first prediction to win.