Cricket Betting – Karachi Kings Vs Multan Sultans 27/2/21 is the 9th match of the Pakistan Super League 2021, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction for today.
Karachi Kings Vs Multan Sultans Prediction and Betting Tips 27/2/21
Prediction – Karachi Kings To Win
- Karachi Kings Vs Multan Sultans – This is the ninth match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 (PSL6).
- The venue for the match is the National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan.
- The match is on 27th February 2021, with a start time of 9am in the UK, which is 2pm local time.
- Karachi Kings sit fourth in the Pakistan Super League table with 2 points from two matches.
- The Kings got their PSL campaign off to a flying start with a comfortable 7 wicket win over Quetta Gladiators in the opening match of the competition.
- They then lost a high scoring contest against Islamabad United in their second outing.
- Multan Sultans currently sit fifth in the PSL table, also on 2 points, but with a poorer Net Run Rate.
- The Sultans managed their first win of the season with a 7 wicket victory over Lahore Qalandars on Friday, thanks in the main to 76 from skipper Mohammad Rizwan.
- Rizwan’s opening partner, Chris Lynn was out for a second ball duck. Lynn has had a poor competition to date.
- Prior to Friday’s win, the Sultans had lost to Peshawar by 6 wickets, and Islamabad by 3 wickets.
- I see this match as a pretty tight call, but I’m just going for Karachi to edge it as they seem to have more in form players than the Sultans.
- Karachi Kings – Imad Wasim (C), Babar Azam, Mohammad Amir, Aamer Yamin, Sharjeel Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Arshad Iqbal, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Ilyas, Zeeshan Malik, Qasim Akram, Abbas Afridi, Colin Ingram, Mohammad Nabi, Dan Christian, Chadwick Walton, Joe Clarke, Noor Ahmad.
- Multan Sultans – Mohammad Rizwan (C), Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Khushdil Shah, Usman Qadir, Sohail Khan, Shan Masood, Sohaib Maqsood, Sohaibullah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Mohammad Umar, Imran Khan, Rilee Rossouw, Imran Tahir, James Vince, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Carlos Brathwaite.
Karachi Kings Vs Multan Sultans Head-To-Head
- 17/11/20 – Kings won by 5 wickets
- 12/3/20 – Kings won by 10 wickets
- 8/3/20 – Qalandars won by 8 wickets
- 28/2/19 – Kings won by 5 wickets
- 16/2/19 – Qalandars won by 22 runs