Cricket Betting Sites
Cricket Betting – Islamabad United Vs Multan Sultans 21/2/21 is the 3rd match of the Pakistan Super League 2021, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Prediction – Multan Sultans To Win
Match Preview – Islamabad United Vs Multan Sultans
- Islamabad United Vs Multan Sultans is Match 3 of the 2021 Pakistan Super League.
- The venue for the match is the National Stadium, Karachi, Pakistan.
- The match is on 21st February 2021, 6pm local (2pm UK).
- Islamabad United had a poor 2020 edition of the Pakistan Super League.
- They finished bottom of the table with just 7 points, winning just three of their ten matches.
- United have made significant changes to their squad brining in the likes of Alex Hales.
- On the eve of the tournament they were dealt a huge blow when new signings Recce Topley and Chris Jordan were ruled out of the competition.
- Despite been the top points scorer in the Round Robin stage of the 2020 edition, the Multan Sultans lost both of their play-off matches, eventually finishing third in the competition.
- Their group performance was excellent though, as they topped the table with 14 points from their ten matches.
- The Sultans appointed Mohammad Rizwan as their new captain on the eve of the competition.
- Pakistan Super League Betting
- Cricket Betting Tips
- United V Sultans Spread Betting
- Islamabad United – Shadab Khan (C), Faheem Ashraf, Hussain Talat, Asif Ali, Muhammad Musa, Zafar Gohar, Hasan Ali, Rohail Nazir, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim, Ahmed, Safi Abdullah, Akif Javed, Alex Hales, Lewis Gregory, Phil Salt, Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Paul Stirling.
- Multan Sultans – Mohammad Rizwan (C), Shan Masood, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Khushdil Shah, Usman Qadir, Sohail Khan, Sohaib Maqsood, Sohaibullah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Mohammad Umar, Imran Khan, Rilee Rossouw, Imran Tahir, James Vince, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Carlos Brathwaite.
United Vs Sultans Head-To-Head
- 8/3/20 – Sultans won by 9 wickets
- 22/2/20 – United won by 8 wickets
- 26/2/19 – Sultans won by 6 wickets
- 16/2/19 – Sultans won by 5 wickets
- 13/3/18 – United won by 33 runs
Islamabad United Vs Multan Sultans Prediction and Betting Tips
The bookmakers have this match down as a close call, and in the outright winner betting, neither of these sides are expected to win the competition.
The reason why I’m going to go with the Sultans is down to their overseas contingent.
Choosing which four play from Rilee Rossouw, Imran Tahir, James Vince, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, and Carlos Brathwaite, will be a difficult task. I can’t see Lyth playing, but take your pick who else misses out.
Compare that to Islamabad, who have just lost Colin Munro, Reece Topley and Chris Jordan (replaced by Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, and Paul Stirling), and there is a clear gulf in class.
The fly in the ointment though is Islamabad’s new signing Alex Hales. Like James Vince, Hales has just had an outstanding Big Bash season, and his confidence must be sky high.
Whoever wins the battle of the shunned English men (both have been overlooked for the English T20 squad to tour India), could decide the outcome of the match.
How the two men adapt to the different wickets (from Australia) will be interesting to see though.
When summing all this up though, the stronger overseas contingent combined with the form of newly appointed captain Mohammad Rizwan, makes the Sultans a good value pick.
Prediction – Multan Sultans To Win