Cricket Betting – India Vs England 12/3/21 is Match 1 of the T20 Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
India Vs England Match Prediction
Prediction – England To Win
Match Summary and Preview
- India Vs England – Match 1 of the T20 Series (5 matches in total)
- Venue – Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India
- Date – 12th March 2021
- Time – 7pm IST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
India Vs England Betting Tips 12/3/21
- This is the opening match in a best of five T20 series, with preparation on this years T20 World Cup the prime focus of both sides.
- The series represents a great chance for both sides to fine tune their starting XIs, and for England, play on different surfaces.
- The England team is by and large a very different side to the Test team that just got spun into a mess by India, so the majority of the players will come into this series with no baggage.
- While for players like Jonny Bairstow (in particular) and Ben Stokes, the series represents a great chance to play themselves back into some sort of form.
- India have a formidable T20 record of late, only losing 2 of their last completed 15 T20 matches.
- They’ve also recalled man of the moment Rishabh Pant for this series – it’s hard to believe he was left out!
- Shikhar Dhawan looks set to miss out for India, with Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul set to open the innings.
- Given England’s recent troubles against spin, might India be tempted to make these T20 pitches slightly more challenging for England?
- It would be a good way to win the series, but with the T20 World Cup likely to be played on flatter tracks, it wouldn’t make for great preparation.
- Playing against a big hitting side like England on a flat surface would be a far better challenge for India. But such a surface would make the odds against on England look good value.
- The match looks a close one to call, so I’m going for England to get their series off to a start with a close win.
India Vs England Head-To-Head
- 8/7/18 – India won by 7 wickets
- 6/7/18 – England won by 5 wickets
- 3/7/18 – India won by 8 wickets
- 1/2/17 – India won by 75 runs
- 29/1/17 – India won by 5 runs