Cricket Betting – India Vs England 18/3/21 is Match 4 of the T20 Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
India Vs England Match Prediction
Prediction – England To Win
- 10Cric >>> India @ 1.83 – England @ 1.83
- Casumo >>> India @ 1.81 – England @ 2.00
- Betfair >>> India @ 1.83 – England @ 1.91
Match Summary and Preview
- India Vs England – Match 4 of the T20 Series (5 matches in total)
- Venue – Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India
- Date – 18th March 2021
- Time – 7pm IST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
India Vs England Betting Tips 18/3/21
- If the same pattern is followed in this match, India should win by 7 or 8 wickets.
- So far the same pattern has followed in all 3 matches. Win toss, elect to field, and win with ease.
- Is it as simple as that though? It can’t be the case that the wicket is so much harder to bat on at 9.30IST, that it was at 7.30IST.
- The toss is important, but don’t get conned into thinking it will decide the match.
- In the two matches England have won, the Indian batsmen have struggled to deal with the raw pace of Archer and Wood (with the exception of Kohli in Match 3, that is).
- While in the 2nd match, England looked set to post a competitive total while batting first, until they were brilliantly reigned in by the Indian bowlers at the back end of their innings.
- Theses are simply two exceptional sides in my view.
- In all three matches, the side fielding first has done such an excellent job at curtailing the side batting first, that they are only chasing modest totals when they come to bat.
- This is a tough one to call, but overall I just think England have edged things.
- As I alluded to, it was only an exceptional last 4 Overs in the 2nd match that prevented England posting a competitive total.
- And it’s based on this that I’m going for England to win this match and wrap up the series win.
India Vs England Head-To-Head
- 16/3/21 – England won by 8 wickets
- 14/3/21 – India won by 7 wickets
- 12/3/21 – England won by 8 wickets
- 8/7/18 – India won by 7 wickets
- 6/7/18 – England won by 5 wickets