Cricket Betting – India Vs England starting on 24/2/21 is the 3rd Test match of the series, here we bring you the latest match odds and spread betting, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
Prediction – India To Win
- Casumo >>> India @ 1.48 – The Draw @ 7.50 – England @ 4.00
- Betfair >>> India @ 1.44 – The Draw @ 7.00 – England @ 3.75
India Vs England 3rd Test Preview
- India Vs England– 3rd Test Match – 24th February to 28th February, 2021.
- The match is at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India.
- This is a Day/Night Test match, with a start time of 9am in the UK, 2.30pm local time.
- The series is delicately poised at 1-1 with two Test matches left to play.
- England won the 1st Test by 227 runs, with India fighting back and winning the 2nd Test to level the series by a mammoth 317 runs.
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has stacks more tips like this one, all 100% free!
India Vs England 3rd Test Prediction and Betting Tips 24/2/21
- After initially struggling in the 1st Test, the hosts well and truly hit their straps in the 2nd Test.
- Ravi Ashwin showed that he is by far the best spin bowler on display, and that is probably also going to be the big difference in the 3rd Test.
- England now have no Moeen Ali, after he left the squad for his scheduled break after the 2nd Test.
- Jack Leach will play, but such is the lack of confidence in second spinner Dom Bess, England are considering playing just the one spinner!
- James Anderson is likely to come back into the England side, with the visitors hoping to exploit his know-how if he gets to bowl in conditions conducive to swing.
- The Indians also have a pace attack that can exploit any possible swing in the night sessions of this Test.
- Although India is the obvious tip, England can’t be totally discounted. If the ball is swinging at the start of a night session when India are batting, Anderson is capable of bowling them out. Timing could be everything in this Test.
- If all goes as expected though, India have home conditions, the better batting line, and the better spinners. So that is why I have no real option but to make India my prediction to win this match.
India – Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (C), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (WK), R Ashwin, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma.
England – Dom Sibley, Zak Crawley, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root (C), Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope, Ben Foakes (WK), Jofra Archer, Jack Leach, Stuart Broad, James Anderson.
Cricket Spread Betting
Our cricket spread betting explained page has more information about spread betting.
India Vs England Head-To-Head
- 13/2/21 – India won by 317 runs
- 5/2/21 – England won by 227 runs
- 7/9/18 – England won by 118 runs
- 30/8/18 – England won by 60 runs
- 18/8/18 – India won by 203 runs