Cricket Betting – India Vs England 28/3/21 is Match 3 of the ODI Series, here we bring you the latest Ind Vs Eng match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
India Vs England Match Prediction
Prediction – India To Win
India Vs England Betting Odds
- 10Cric >>> India @ 1.76 – England @ 1.95
- Casumo >>> India @ 1.80 – England @ 2.00
- Betfair >>> India @ 1.73 – England @ 2.10
Ind Vs Eng Match Summary and Preview
- India Vs England – Match 3 of the 50 Over Series (3 matches in total)
- Venue – Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, India
- Date – 28th March 2021
- Time – 1.30pm IST / 9am UK
- Format – 50 Over Day/Night Match
- Visit our dedicated tips page for more free Cricket Betting Tips
India Vs England Betting Tips 28/3/21
- This is the final match of England’s 2021 tour of India.
- After England’s return to winning ways on Friday, the series is finely poised heading into Sunday’s deciding match.
- India won the 1st match by a huge 66 runs, and England won the 2nd match by 6 wickets. The series is now level at 1-1.
- England will again be without captain Eoin Morgan, who suffered a hand injury in the 1st match.
- For India, they are without middle order batsman Shreyas Iyer, who injured his shoulder in the same match. An injury that looks set to rule him out of the forthcoming IPL.
- So far in both white ball series, England have chased in all but one of the seven matches to date.
- If Eng are to bat first and put on a large total, India would probably have to abandon their cautious start/explosive finish formula, and go hard from ball one. This would no doubt upset their game plan.
- On the flip side, England don’t look like they like setting a target – which is why they’ve chosen to chase in every (white ball) match they have won the toss in.
- Only India have managed to win so far in this white ball series, while batting first, and batting second.
- Predicting the outcome of this match is hard. When they play to their potential, England look unstoppable.
- But in the key moments of the series in all three formats, when the pressure is on, India have handled it best, and have won those critical sessions of play.
- India have also shown they can win batting first or second, while England haven’t.
- Therefore I am going for India to win this one and complete a clean sweep of all three formats.
India Vs England Head-To-Head
- 26/3/21 – England won by 6 wickets
- 23/3/21 – India won by 66 runs
- 30/6/19- England won by 31 runs
- 17/7/18 – England won by 8 wickets
- 14/7/18 – England won by 86 runs