Cricket Betting – India Vs England 14/3/21 is Match 2 of the T20 Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
India Vs England Match Prediction
Prediction – England To Win
- 10Cric >>> India @ 1.74 – England @ 1.95
- Casumo >>> India @ 1.84 – England @ 1.96
- Betfair >>> India @ 1.83 – England @ 1.91
Match Summary and Preview
- India Vs England – Match 2 of the T20 Series (5 matches in total)
- Venue – Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India
- Date – 14th March 2021
- Time – 7pm IST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – T20 Night Match
India Vs England Betting Tips 14/3/21
- Friday’s 8 wicket win for England was just about as comprehensive victory as you will see.
- A similar thing happened to the India Test team in Australia when they got bowled out for 36, and look how well they came back from that.
- I expect an improved performance from India today, similar to that in Australia, and I suspect that conditions may suit India more today.
- We didn’t see England put under any pressure on Friday, and that’s something that will inevitably happen at some stage of this series.
- India did have the top scoring batsman of the match in their team. Shreyas Iyer’s 67 beat Jason Roy’s 49 for England. India are 1.8 favourites in that betting market today.
- I don’t see any significant changes from England, Moeen Ali for Sam Curran is the only possible one at this early stage of the series.
- While for India, they may switch a spinner for a seamer.
- And there is also the possibility that they may swap the opening pairing around, and bring Rohit Sharma back into the starting XI.
- It’s hard to see how England can improve on Friday’s performance.
- Everything that Eoin Morgan tried, came off, and surely the only way is down from here.
- I expect India to come back strong at England, but I still think England have more bases covered than India – and that’s why they are my tip for today.
India Vs England Head-To-Head
- 12/3/21 – England won by 8 wickets
- 8/7/18 – India won by 7 wickets
- 6/7/18 – England won by 5 wickets
- 3/7/18 – India won by 8 wickets
- 1/2/17 – India won by 75 runs