Cricket Betting – India Legends Vs Sri Lanka Legends 21/3/21 is the Final of the Road Safety World Series, here we bring you the latest match odds, along with our free cricket betting tips and match prediction.
India Legends Vs Sri Lanka Legends Prediction
Prediction – India Legends To Win
- 10Cric >>> India Legends @ 1.35 – Sri Lanka Legends @ 2.80
- Casumo >>> India Legends @ 1.38 – Sri Lanka Legends @ 2.90
- Betfair >>> India Legends @ 1.36 – Sri Lanka Legends @ 2.75
Match Summary and Preview
- India Legends V Sri Lanka Legends – Final of the Road Safety World Series
- Venue – Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur
- Date – 21st March 2021
- Time – 7pm IST / 1.30pm UK
- Format – T20
- Our Cricket Betting Tips page has more free tips just like this one.
India Legends Vs Sri Lanka Legends Betting Tips 21/3/21
- This is the final we’ve all been wanting. India Legends and Sri Lanka Legends have been by far the two best sides in the competition, and this is a fitting final.
- In the group stage, India Legends beat Sri Lanka Legends by 5 wickets. That was back in March 2020 though.
- Since the competition resumed in Match 2021, India Legends have lost one match to England Legends, while Sri Lanka Legends won all four of their group matches.
- The four group match wins were over West Indies (5 wickets), South Africa (9 wickets), Bangladesh (42 runs), and England (6 wickets).
- Sri Lanka Legends then also hammered South Africa Legends by 8 wickets in their semi-final.
- While since the resumption, India Legends defeated South Africa by 56 runs and Bangladesh Legends by 10 wickets. They also lost to England Legends by 6 runs.
- Prior to the suspension in 2020, India Legends beat Sri Lanka Legends by 5 wickets, and West Indies Legends by 7 wickets. They also got the points against Australia Legends via forfeit.
- All this says to me that the Sri Lankan Legends have had the harder run to the final, and may well be the more battle hardened team.
- Sri Lanka do have explosive power up top with Dilshan and Tharanga, and if they click, the Sri Lankans can beat anybody.
- Despite this, I still think the Indian Legends team look stronger. They have better balance, and look a stronger bowling line up.
- Indian cricket also seems to be on a massive high at the moment, so with all this in mind I’m going for the hosts to win this one – but only just!